• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

just like oki, there's something... somethings? that i can't really change that's still making me sad. i wish i could do so, so much more, but...

at any rate, currently i'm feeling very... wistful i guess? kind of like a peaceful sadness?

maybe it'll change soon, who knows... i hope so, anyways. but,

待たなきゃね。

A bit better than usual once again, but that is to be expected when January-March was all very bad

bleh, but way better than i was before since im recovering from a brief sickness. s:
of course, after i posted this, the sickness got briefly worse, but i blame going to work (when i really shouldn't have) for that. so i spent like, roughly 15 hours in bed resting it off and taking meds

now i'm way better and hopefully this sickness is gone for good x.x

A bit tired after the mess that was yesterday (long story I am not sure if I would like to share yet, maybe later)

A bit tired since last week was busy, but otherwise feeling better than usual. Things are getting better for my mood since the past few months.

bleh

i've been napping since early this morning and in true fashion half of me feels groggy and the other half is fine. maybe it's because it's my day off from work and i'm just resting off all of that. but otherwise i'm okay, i think.

I broke my fork while cutting ham. And I don't mean like a roasted ham, I mean the thin, sliced hams you can buy in packages of 2, 4 or higher number of slices. Color me surprised !

a lot better than yesterday, for sure! yesterday, i woke up with this awful pain in my upper right shoulder... likely because i slept wrong in some fashion, so i was mostly bedbound for half the day to rest it off. s:

now i'm largely over it but wow that pain was bad.

Back
Top Bottom