• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Better than yesterday again, each day I feel a bit less annoyed over what happened, thankfully.

weird.. i feel like a lot of ppl on these forums think i'm annoying today. i'm probably overthinking and reading too much into things though.. i hate rejection sensitive dysphoria
I do not think you are annoying at all, you are actually one of our coolest regulars :bulbaLove:

As for me, I feel a bit tired, I did not manage to sleep much since it took me so long to fall asleep and had to wake up do some stuff before Grubbin CD

I, too, don’t think that you’re annoying, @toastghost, and that you’re a good kid whose feelings and thoughts matter. Don’t be afraid to express them! Those who care about you will make the effort to listen to you and empathize with you.

Feeling decent after a nap, and very glad to not be outside right now. (For the uninitiated, see the weather on the east coast of the US over the past few hours. Pro tip for those trying to travel in such conditions: don’t. Stay home, seriously, and just try again another day instead.)

Very sleepy, and can't seem to get started on anything. Mainly because yeah, it's been raining all day over here so there's no sunlight whatsoever. Can't wait for a whole weekend of this... blegh

weird.. i feel like a lot of ppl on these forums think i'm annoying today. i'm probably overthinking and reading too much into things though.. i hate rejection sensitive dysphoria
i know im late but jsyk you're not annoying at all, actually you're extremely cool and probably the person i look forward to seeing the most (no small feat because i really do love everyone here)
my sickness is getting better fairly quickly, i had a pretty bad headache earlier but a nap and some advil seemed to help

Swell! ^~^
I've been working two shifts so I'm looking forward to payday this month! And I'm going to buy a addon for Flight Simulator X that I've been wanting for age's. I also went to do some planespotting yesterday so I'm still euphoric about it! I love aviation!!

I always think everyone dislikes or is completely apathetic to everything I say if I don't get a response, so I totally relate and understand.

Explosive brain diarrhea mode for me, like a thousand knives coated in poison impaling your mind all at once. Quite exhausting when your brain thinks of all the intricacies of everything. I don't know how other people can handle the complexity of this reality on a consistent basis, but I suppose I have myself to blame for jumping a bit too headlong into social interactions when I should take it slowly.

Probably shouldn't be posting so many negative thoughts lately, as I don't want others to consider the myriad of ways I may have tainted others' thoughts on me or thinking I am posting this to illicit sympathy. But I do need an outlet sometimes. I will keep it sparing though - it is not for random internet people who are ill-equipped to understand this to deal with.

After an absolutely epic six-hour walk (yes) spanning from the late morning through the better part of the afternoon, pretty damn good and very satisfied to have fulfilled my raging wanderlust! But I’m also absolutely exhausted, haha, as you can probably imagine. The inevitable rain actually wasn’t much of a problem; it was mostly drizzles and I always kind of like some rain to add to the atmosphere, haha. Got some great nostalgia out of it all as I visited places that I haven’t been to in years…

In case any of you may have been concerned, I slept all day after that post I made and spoke to my husband at length when he returned from work. The intensity has passed for the moment and I am a bit anxious, but much improved in stability. I apologize if I burdened your minds with my issues - it was a moment of weakness brought on by my fragility with social interactions.

A bit annoyed with my father, but trying to calm down otherwise. I need to remind myself it is not always my fault when others are not as accepting of some things despite my best efforts to help them understand.

Back
Top Bottom