• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Had a productive weekend, got some clarity on what I want to do now I done my short term planning. I feel that I can just power through the day without major issues today, so I'm feeling alright for a Monday.

80 alerts today spooked me more tbh.

Overall feeling fine, although a few ppl in the family are stressed and I am trying to help without it getting to me, but it kinda does...

Pretty decent. Some alterations to my medications have caused a better condition overall, after a few rough weeks of the transition. I got to spend quality time with my husband playing Sea of Stars, and we are starting to get our bearings straight after moving across the country. Little bit worried about being behind on my daily Smaugust postings, but I'll just finish two drawings tomorrow. I wanted to enjoy his days off. [And doodle my fursona as a Psychic-type anthro Absol, because I couldn't help myself.]

Much improved over two nights ago, thankfully. I actually recovered rather quicker from my shots than I was expecting; after a long sleep under warm covers for longer than I usually do, I didn’t have much more than slight head pains to bother me when I woke up the next morning. So yay for that, definitely!

I'm actually feeling content. Actually haven't had a day this week where I was like "bleh." So far, I had quite a productive, tiring but straightforward week without many negative emotions slowing me down.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat ;_____; Made it hard to sleep the rest of the night so now I'm pretty tired. My throat doesn't hurt as much now, at least. I sometimes get a sore throat when I'm dehydrated and I definitely haven't been drinking enough these past few days, so I'm hoping that's all it is and I'm not actually getting sick.

Today is my first day off of work in 6 days. I slept for 8 hours and feel super refreshed and have just been in bed most of the day so far. I'm still excited to go out soon and get some shopping done!

Back
Top Bottom