• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

been really tired all day, kind of dissociative i guess. but things got better as the day went on, i finished a portrait of my girlfriend, cooked for my family, hung out with 2 other partners, and now i go to bed

feeling rather... drained.

work has been taking up so much of my mental and emotional space, i think. i've gotten pretty much the least desirable shift, in which the only upside is that i work from home permanently. but even that provides.... little actual comfort given the shift itself. i feel as if a large part of my day is spent at work and sleeping, rather than enjoying myself and getting fresh air and decompressing, and doing something else for a change.

i'm planning on purchasing some headsets soon so i can listen to music and go for walks more often, cause i think i need that more. staying inside all the time is just as bad as being in the office all the time and it's just... i need to see something else other than my work setup for once. @_@

Not so good mentally, because I have my grandma and aunt coming over later today and they are staying for a week, and frankly I am never happy when they are here and it kinda ruins every holiday season. Makes me feel like I have to be on pins and needles with everything I do when they're here, and that's on top of being a walking ball of stress even under normal circumstances. Oh, and I don't trust them with my cats, whether that's them giving them food they shouldn't, or me being afraid they'll leave a door open, or anything else. Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not sure, just feeling a wide range of confusing emotions. I just have to work today, and tomorrow will be the first day off in three weeks, I didn't expect to be working 2 jobs at the beginning of the year. I don't really have any plans for Christmas and Winter break, it feels odd. I would work tomorrow if I could truthfully. Christmas is a culturally important festivity and I like the meaning behind it, but holidays feel like any other day for me. I only really bought a present for my sister though I'm starting to wish I had got some presents for my coworkers. Being vegan too is awkward, I have to accept all these milk chocolates that I can't eat and act like it's no big deal. It also makes generic gift giving difficult, I wish I could buy chocolates for others, but to look for vegan options for snacks and candy is too much for me right now. That, and the targeted for him/for her advertising gift gifting is uncomfortable as is the mass consumerism... I like some Christmas music, but a lot of it I don't like though I understand the nostalgia factor for some of the music, it must take them back to their childhood.

I feel like the grinch, Christmas is supposed to be fun, but it's different when one deviates too much from the cultural norm.

Distraught at losing a perfect run attempt of the Icy Knight League with Fire Stingray in F-Zero 99. Otherwise, I'm feeling okay, I've cooked a homemade ketchup for the first time, and while a bit acidic, it tastes good (I only used 3 big spoons of honey instead of 5 like in the recipe I saw).

Excited for raclette dinner this evening. I also got my yearly subscription of Super Duolingo so my Danish learning will continue on !

Back
Top Bottom