• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I actually feel super today!
I didn't think anyone would remember my birthday, yet I got so many parcels and cards in the post this morning.
I came home after having one of the easiest exams I've ever taken (I was expecting it to be so difficult because of all the technical terms we had to remember), opened the door and theres my boyfriend holding my favourite flowers. He wrote me a really cute little message on my fb wall too (he doesn't go on fb much, so I was very surprised).
"Today is your birthday and what a wonderful day it is. You make me so very happy and as such, the very day that you were born brings me happiness. We've been together for over a year and a half and still I love you more and more and I'm glad that yet another year has come to show the world just how mature you are, by making you another year older. You may be silly at times but you're always the Cassie I know and love and will forever, no matter how many birthday's you may have. I hope today brings you lots of joy and that this message doesn't disappoint you, but it probably will, and most likely won't be the best in the world, but it's my best, and I hope it gives you a wonderful start to a new year ahead of you. We've got wonderful memories together, such as playing on the beach and looking at weird little sea creatures, and lounging around in our flat watching tv just because we're lazy. Traveling to Telford and enjoying Comicon together and with friends is very enjoyable and we should do stuff like that more often, wallet permitting that is. All my love for you on your birthday I wish you a wonderful day and year."

and now my flatmate just walked in and gave me some chocolate! Yay!

Feeling great right now. School ended today, I finished all my exams, and now I don't have to take science next year.

Not so perfect. I had a terrible night at work, and a headache. Thankfully the headache is gone (I think anyway), but I still have one more night at work before my weekend. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom