• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Pretty good but annoyed that I might have to pay to get my laptop screen fixed. >_>

Glad that I unlocked one of the emoji I wanted from that app instead of something I don't care about. I did NOT expect to get Hopps this early on. Sweet.

found out something devastating relating to stuff that's been bothering me for over two months now
yep
i'm so done
going out with friends for dinner tonight
TO GET RECKLESS

Sad because I forgot the Video Games Live concert that was happening today nearby. They perform all over the world and play music from games like the Chrono series, Shadow of the Colossus, The Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, Final Fantasy, etc. I could have gotten tickets a while ago if I remembered and they probably won't perform here for a long while. :(

I was feeling pretty depressed, guilty etc earlier as I often do, but I've started to calm down, and I'll hopefully be able to calm myself down more when I lay down in bed and inevitably start talking to myself. Everyfin is clearly going to be fine, the rate of improvement does not lie, I just require constant reassurance from both myself and other sources.

Back
Top Bottom