• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Weirdly decent. Not going to go into specifics here, but seeing my new therapist yesterday made me realize that I shouldn't let my step mom or anyone else pressure/guilt me into doing somefin I'm not comfortable with doing right now. It's been stressing me out a ton lately and I'm not yet ready for what's being asked of me, with my mental issues and everyfin I'm going through atm.

Still on a high from yesterday when I received two compliments in wind ensemble. The principal flute player went out of her way to tell me how much she appreciated my work on one passage and that it was nice to know that someone was working, and my band director told me that the oboist from his previous band had no where near the level of talent I do.

My life over the last year has been a bit surreal.

anxious for the fewcha to happen already (as always), and a bit upset about my having gained a bit of weight recently, but I've also been more calm and optimistic these last few days so

Horrible. I wasn't able to sleep well, and I made the mistake on drinking too much coffee today. My head's swimming but every cell in my body seems to be tingling. I hate this sensation but all I can do is wait.

It could be better. I'm not feeling 100% lately and I'm not even sure why. I had a terrible nervous breakdown Monday night, where I just went off the deep end, and I'm not sure why.

I am currently mentally exhausted, due to all the freaking BS that's been going on at work. It might be my day off, but I feel so wiped out from the last few days that I don't feel rested or relaxed at all.

I might feel better next week. Here's hoping.

Back
Top Bottom