• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

The Three Words Story on the Fun and Games forum section made me laugh so hard right now.

Tired. I woke up in like, the early afternoon. That's scandalous. I should have at least slept in until like, three.

I also want to dance very, very badly. My bones are jumping out of my skin. And I want to write. So, I want to write about dancing and that really wouldn't go anywhere if you think about it. Maybe I need to become a director instead, and then just star in everything I make. It would result in a LOT of dancing.

Freaked out. There was a monthly emergency alert test AGAIN for the third day in a row, this time a test for the whole state instead of being limited to a few counties.

Stupid crap! Okay, no more listening to Music Choice at night. From now on, I am listening to music from my phone. =/

I feel relieved. For a month, I thought I had a fungus on my toe and an infection below my ear lobe. I went to the doctor today and he said I don't have a fungus or an infection.

Back
Top Bottom