• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Stagnant, uncomfortable in the eyes with an acute attack of writer's block. But hopeful! My next project will probably be gritty with even fewer adjectives! Hurrah.

my day was pretty good actually

i got a first draft planned for this grant proposal i'm writing which was stressful but satisfying and i got to video call my girlfriend tonight as she was getting ready to go to sleep and i played some of her favourite bands for her which was nice

i got to pick up my little cousin from first grade and she was happy to see me which made me smile

i'm looking for jobs and i think i've found one or two that i might like

things are looking up

Back
Top Bottom