• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

A bit better today than the last few days. In part is due to the fact that I'll finally have some small extra income for stuff I like (such as videogames and figurines) coming May, but also because I've been a bit busy with my digital drawings. They aren't the best by any margin, but I like the end result (I don't mind saying I'm a bit proud of them regardless), plus it's been a long time since I've actually made something more creative. I'd eventually like to go back to bass playing but I'm still afraid my carpal tunnel thing will come back.

Tired; the weather has been very hot lately and it always makes me drowsy.

Oh, and this. Where I live it's been raining on and off, which is a huge relief since it is cooler today and a lot less dry and dusty. The dust has been a nightmare and it makes my throat and nostrils sore.

Today feels pretty nice, actually. Woke up naturally to the sun coming through the blinds, it's perfect short-shorts weather so I'm not miserably over-heating, I can hear an ice-cream car outside, coffee came out perfect... Honestly, overall, this feels like an extremely pleasant day and it's putting me in a great mood.

Relieved after finally knowing the full details of my math final.

Lazy. It's a gorgeous day outside the window, the gardener just mowed the grass so it smells really nice, and I don't want to have to go to work.

Not that great. Fairly anxious (and my tinnitus is too high recently). And to realize right now is the peak of the spread of that fucking virus is not helping. I cannot literally go to the corner store because there might be a higher than ever risk of contagion and I'm kind of pissed off. I just want it to end already.

Kinda sore from work, and today was so hot and sunny that I can't tell if my feeling warm is a temperature or a sunburn.
I think a sunburn.

I feel pretty good, slightly stiff from heavy lifting the other day.

Back
Top Bottom