• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a little nervous, tol my girl everything I wanted to, glad we are still going strong. Tired as I have been out most of day and it was warm out.

Somehow waaay to hyper for someone who is so behind in school work thanks to the musical department of the school XD

Not nervous any more like I was the other day, very happy now, but could be happier, but best I can be for now.

awesome! schools almost over for the summer! then is off to the beach for some sun!!!

If it was not for one friend who never seems to talk to me anymore, I'd feel great!

I'm great! summer is almost upon us...THEN IT's OFF TO THE BEACH BEECHES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom