• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How do I...

Which stats?

You can update your user information in the User CP tab at the top bar on BMGf (Bulbagarden, Affiliates, IRC Chat, etc.)

Which stats?

You can update your user information in the User CP tab at the top bar on BMGf (Bulbagarden, Affiliates, IRC Chat, etc.)

Thanks :D Also, is this where i go to record if ive won battles, gotten my starter (Female Horsea) or caught pokemon?

Hey, er, I'm not sure what you mean by "won battles." You'd probably want to write about that on your blog, though. (Find it on the 'blog' tab.) To write stories, check the Writer's Workshop. We don't really have a need for FAQs on catching, though, if that's what you mean.

Hey, er, I'm not sure what you mean by "won battles." You'd probably want to write about that on your blog, though. (Find it on the 'blog' tab.) To write stories, check the Writer's Workshop. We don't really have a need for FAQs on catching, though, if that's what you mean.

No, I think he's referring to the UltraRPG that's going on.

Yup he is, dude go to the roleplay forum there's a question thread for all this stuff and thats where you post everything.

How do I

I was going to move it also...and then move it back.

I was thinking of adding a couple of these "how to use forum features", since we do get some repeats of these from time to time.....

Private message or visitor message when you first join Bulbagarden?
Apparently i need a certain number of posts?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom