• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How do you take your coffee?

I go to the freezer, get out a carton of coffee flavored ice cream, and have at it.

Just kidding (or am I?). I'll drink a light blend less often black with 2-3 spoons of sugar and more often with copious amounts of flavored cream and whatever amount of sugar. This is rare, though, because I don't really like coffee. :p

Personally, I really don't care much for coffee unless it is super flavored and/or sugared, but my dad. Oh boy, double strength WITHOUT anything but maybe some ice cubes...

Just coffee with some creamer in it. I'll put sugar in my coffee depending on if I buy it or brew it at home.

Espressos, cappuccinos, mochas, etc. are my faves. Mmm. ;V;

My absolute favourite though would have to be a café mocha with two shots of butter caramel, with chocolate whipped topping (looots of it!!). My favourite thing to get from Tim Horton's and I miiight be getting one tonight! ♥

Lately I've been adding espresso powder to banana smoothies and omg it's heavenly.

The majority of the time I drink it black. The stronger, the better.

The only time I add something to it is on the occasion that 1). I'm in a particular mood for dessert, and 2). it's mediocre coffee to begin with. Then, I'll pump it full of sugar and milk until it becomes a sweet treat.

No sense in doing it halfway, in my opinion, or you'll ruin the flavor!

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom