• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well im 22 years old, and I take my pokewalker with me to my flight lessons XD... It may seem wierd, but people seem to really like the way i like pokemon so much

Well im 22 years old, and I take my pokewalker with me to my flight lessons XD... It may seem wierd, but people seem to really like the way i like pokemon so much
wow that is "weird" here in my area its a kid thing lol but hey never too old for pokemon ppl just are scared to admit it xD

I was born in 1994 (16). I have been a fan of the Anime since the start but became addicted when I bought Ruby in 2003/2004. :)

I've took the poll but never actually posted anything so...

1997 \13\. I learned about Pokemon through the anime and My first game was Gold. :3

1994. It's funny, but now me and my fellow highschoolers are old enough that pokemon is ironic, and not stupid as it was through middle school. Like thirty kids brought their DS's on Tuesday and had a tournamet

1995. I started with... silver? Maybe. I didn't watch the show until I was 8 or 9, and got teased about bringing a pikachu doll to school. Pokemon rocks, and is still apart of my life! :)

Dang, nice bell curve on the poll options. xD I didn't know Pokemon fans were so statistically compliant.

No way it ain't, supertailsrouge. You're fine. :)

Somewhat off-topic but the first time I joined a fourm, (it was an Anial Crossing one just if you care) there was an age limit of 13+. I joined at age nine. I told my age when I turned 11 and was banned. I don't know why, but that's really funny to me.

Born in 1992, so I'm 17, turning 18 this September. My first game was Yellow, and man were those good times. Restarting my game because I got lost in the Dark Cave, watching the old Pokemon saga and stopping the PokeRap on Gastly so I could try and trace him.

I'm surprised at how many people at my high school know, like, or admit to liking Pokemon, even to the point of playing their Pokemon games during or after school. Pfft, I can say I write Pokemon fan fiction and get responses like, "That's cool. What's it about?" Yeah, my high school might be a bit ghetto, but the students are not the kind to bash others for their hobbies.

- Kat

Looks like 93 was the magic year. I'm 17 now and I still love it as much as I did the day I got Red version on my old yellow gameboy color.

It looks like the area around 92, 93, and 94 was the most popular, because we grew up during the prime of the Pokemon franchise. We were just picking up games around the same time as the Pokemon series hitting the shelves.

I still remember playing Red so often that I would go through a pack of batteries in a week.

1995. My cousin gave me his Red version and I have been addicted ever since.

It seems I'm not the oldest still playing Pokémon, which relieves me somewhat. I always used to get worried that I was always too old for Pokémon, but now I really don't care. XD

Gasp! I'm old! D= I even remember when Pokemon first came to America! I even feel like starting a sentence with "When I was your age" T_T

1989 is THE year ;) haha ^^

man I was a huge fan when I was like 10, TCG, anime and the red version! Those were the times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom