• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 12 years old...

but I started playing Pokémon when I was seven. First game was Pokémon Pearl. I now own Emerald, Soulsilver, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, Leafgreen, White, and Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.

I actually started watching the anime first. But I hate it now. Actually, hated it after Hoenn. The anime is the worst thing now, imo, and I hate it. I only like the manga and games now.

1984. While it wouldn't have stopped me from liking Pokemon one way or the other, it's nice to know that I'm not the only 27 (almost 28) year old on here and that some are even older than me.

1997. Yep, that's right. I'm only 14. Which, believe me, is a tough age to be a pokemon fan. With high schoolers being some of the most close-minded people on the planet and all that.

'90 here, so 21 years old, started playing with red back in 1998.

Can't remember if I already posted here but anyway as a refresher, I am 27 years old being born in 1984 so I'm one of the older ones here, lol.

I'm still a rookie, born in March 2001. Where I come from, you're nuts if you like pokemon and are older than 9, it's a shame.

Yeah its pretty lame. But in college that barrier is for some reason broken, my older bro in college routinely plays pkmn cards with his teammates from college
Im 14. And pokemon is my priority anymoar, but i still like the fandom and play the games

I'm 21. Born 1990 I've loved pokemon since 1998. I started to collect cards then convince an idiotic friend to get me a game when the gameboy advanced came out. Since then I've been doing both TCG and games.

I'm currently 24, born in early 1988. Pokemon just keeps getting better and better with age, I doubt I will ever stop playing.

I'm currently 12 years old, born 1999. I'll be turning 13 on June 20

1995. I'm 16 at the moment. Let the generations keep on coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom