• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in 1991, Pokemon fan since the day Pokemon Red came out (in North America).

I'm born on 87 and within a month going to be another year. 10 years its gonna be soon for me.

Heh, born in 89, been a fan since the Red and Blue days. I do admit, I had been out of touch with the series as a whole since after Gold and Silver, but Pokemon Mystery Dungeon dragged me back in, and I've since been revisiting the show, and working on Pokemon Ruby while awaiting the day to pick up my preordered Platinum. Needless to say, I've been hooked again XP

I'm 16, born in 1992. I got into Pokemon when everyone was, in the year 2000. Late 2000 I got my first game, Red.

I'm 17. I don't usually watch a lot of Pokemon anymore or play any of the games. I can't seem to get my GameBoy Advance SP to work, don't have a DS, and have the gamecube disconnected. I do like watching people making requests for trades and battles and I watch some Pokemon sometime on Youtube.

I'm 15 now, but, I have only ever liked the Pokemon games. I wasn't gone on collecting the trading cards or watching the anime.

I'm 19, born in 1989. I started watching the anime around 1999 i think. I first got into the games with Red and I used to play it in my N64 with Pokemon Stadium 'cause i didn't have a GB. After that i didn't have any other game (except for Colosseum) until now with Diamond and Pt coming soon lol

I'm 13 now, I know Pokemon since 2000, then few years later (2003 i think) I got my GBA, and start to play Sapphire

Lets see, as I said above, I was born in 1990, so I'm 18 now. Got into Pokemon in 1999, when my cousin showed me his Red game.

Weird trend I noticed in the poll. 1990 has half the votes of the years surrounding it, which is a bit of a statistical anomaly. I guess the small sample size makes it less significant, but I still found it interesting.

Wow, I finally don't feel shy about my obsession with pokemon- it is sooo not a childish thing! Fifteen here, 1993!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom