• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How to contact on Bulbapedia

Poison Master

is watching you...
Reaction score
I've found loads of Black and White animations for pokemon that are not on bulbapedia, so I wanted to put them on. I then discovered you needed permission from an admin, so I got to the admin page, but how do I contact them? Please help a decreasingly unhappy Weepinbell!

Oh, and don't get annoyed if this in the wrong place and telling me by filling my PM box telling me, just move it.

Go to the Admin's user page and click discussion. That will take you to their user talk page, where you can leave them a message.

You could post it on the discussion of the page where you want to put this stuff.

If you are on the list of admins, click on the name of one of the admins to get to their userpage. (For images you'd be better of using the Archives admin list, since images are hosted on the Bulbagarden Archives) From there, click the "discussion" tab at the top of the page to get to their talk page. Then click the "+" tab at the top of the page to start a new section. Put a title for your message and the message itself, remembering to sign with four tildes. Preview to check that it is how you want it and then save the page.

Note that the login there is separate from here on the forums and so you will need to make sure that you are logged in there in order to leave a message.

Alternatively, leave a post somewhere on the Bulbawiki forum

Remember to check back occasionally if you leave a message on someone's talk page. Common (and prefered) practice is to keep the conversation on one page, so the reply will go on their page.

Just a little heads up, for animations we use animated .pngs instead of .gifs so don't go uploading those.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom