• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How well does the above user's usertitle and avatar go together?

I can't read Japanese so I have no idea, you seem to be pretty even on matching your title or not tho, so who knows.
Chevy you might actually like Death Note!
I don't watch anime. But if I were to, Demon Slayer and Death Note would be the ones I tried, they seem interesting.
I dunno what your avatar is...it looks like...a car at an intersection? 0/10
It's a Minecraft cake that I drew in MS Paint :cool:

10/10

You've always had vibes of a sorceress; that is unambiguous. Nephilim itself is a vague Biblical term that occasionally is translated as something to the effect of 'giant' but is semi-consistently stated to be an offspring of both human/mortal and angelic ancestry; which rather befits your general angelic imagery and, to a more interpretative extent, does gel with how many of your OCs and/or self-inserts tend to be formerly human but have since changed into a anthropomorphic, mortal but usually more clairvoyant and powerful creature.

Back
Top Bottom