• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would it be if you would meet the main characters?

Appletree

why
Reaction score
Since I was a kid, I always wanted to meet Ash, Misty, Pikachu and Brock...and now, I'm wondering how it would be if I would spend a day with Ash, Pikachu, Iris, Axew and Cilan.

What kind of interaction would you have if you would meet Ash & co? How would your day look like if you would spend a day with them?

(I bet somone will say: Defeat Ash in a battle and say he will never win the Unova league or any other league)

Practice battles with Satoshi. Maybe I'd give him some of my TMs so he can teach his team new moves... if that concept even exists in the anime. Well, from what I remember, to teach new moves you can get another Pokemon to demonstrate and have the learner try to mimic, like in that one Skitty + Delcatty episode...

I'd probably ask Iris to let me hold Kibago; it's adorable, lol. I'm pretty jolly so we'd get along well.

Dento I'd be all over the whole day. XD He's just so awesome. I'd probably beg him for more of his food since it looks delicious.

Defeat Ash in a battle and say he will never win the Unova league or any other league

I'd travel with the group and learn how it is to be a trainer, tricks with Pokémon, etc.
Then learn where May is and marry her.

What kind of interaction would you have if you would meet Ash & co? How would your day look like if you would spend a day with them?
Well, first of all, I would want to meet the original trio. Ash, Brock, and Misty for me. =3

Brock might try to flirt with me, but I'd turn him down immediately. And then, after that, I'd be super-nice to Ash and give him lots of compliments. Hehe. :crush:

Then, I'd challenge Ash to a battle, and he'd probably end up beating me (in a close match). ^_^

I'd talk to Misty too, of course. Don't know what I'd say exactly, but I'd definitely talk to Misty. xD

Also, if Ash saved me, like the way he saved Macey in "Love, Pokemon Style", I would probably react the same way that she did. XD And then I might end up asking Ash out on a date, lol. Actually, on second thought, I wouldn't do that at all, because I know how oblivious Ash is to love. =P

Instead, I would just be really nice to Ash, and hope that he gives me a lot of attention. =D

And I'm sure that would make Misty jealous like crazy. LMAO. xDDD

I'd probably pass out upon seeing Ash and Pikachu. I love them... Especially Ash... *spaces out for awhile*

PLEASE STAND BY

Anyway... when I woke up, I would beg Ash to let me travel with him. Then, we'd go to Sinnoh so I could get a Pikachu and/or Piplup. Afterwards, we'd continue Ash's journey in Unova. Iris and I would probably end up competing over Ash, leading to a huge battle. I would win, and several years later, marry Ash. :-D

Last edited:
You see those girls from BW 005? The ones who screamed like banshees at the sight of the Striaton Bro's introduction? Yeah, that'd be my response to meeting Cilan in real life.

I'd then try to steal his bow tie to keep forever and ever...

nah, jk, I'd be too shy to even make eye contact >_<

Alright, here I go. This is what would happen if I meet the BW trio:

1. First I would call Iris a kid and smell her hair to disprove the theory of those who say she never washes it. I'd also hug Axew and call Iris a little kid just to tease her. I'd ask her to teach me how to swing those vines.

2. I'd ask Cilan where he keeps his picnic table and how does he manage to get all that sparkles. Afterwards, I'd ask him to teach him that fabulous spin of his. Then, we would talk about girls and life.

3. I'd battle Ash, tell him to use his Tranquill more often (just because I can) and steal his Oshawott. I'd throw the poke ball in the river, he'd never find him again. That would lead to unexpected character development all fans urge for.

Oh, and I'd ask him how does he manage to look that young all the time. :D

I would kick Pikachu. Very hard. Across the face. With a steel-toed boot.
I wouldn't even care if I got shocked to death afterward. I'd be very happy.

I'd go eat apples with Iris, since she loves them so much and call Ash a kid whenever she does. Maybe play hide-and-seek or something with Axew.

Not sure what I'd so with Cilan, I'm pretty much indifferent to him, maybe ask him to make me a sandwich or something.

And since Ash will most likely hate me after the stunt I pulled, I'd run away and stalk travel with Trip.

I'd go all creepy fangirl on them and send them running away screaming from me because I'd be all psycho like some sort of Justin Bieber fangirl maniac XD

First of all, I'd like to meet the DP trio.
I'd battle Ash, and probably win. I'd talk a lot with Brock. And then, I'd go on a date with Dawn, marry her and stay in Sinnoh as the Pokémon Champions for the rest of my days.

The end.

I would go karaoke with Haruka and Satoshi for sure.
MEZASE POKEMON MASTER!!~~

And I'd go completely MOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE over Dent! I'd ask him to taste me time, and get hosted :D And after we fall deeply in love, I'd give him some sclera and then we'd geek out about quantum physics together.

Lets see, I'd faint of seeing AshXD That goes for any Ash Kanto-Best Wishes bahaha!!

edit;

Forgot to say, liked whoever said they'd say to Iris that she's such a kid.

I'll get Cilan to cook for me. And I would love to have a one on one battle with Ash, whatever my pokemon is, against Pikachu. I like electric types so it would be an interesting match up.

Hm, I didn't tell it, even when I started this thread. xD

The first time, I would be underway to Nuvema Town to start my journey. I would find an Axew. I would play with Axew, and Iris finds me. I would bring Axew back, and, and Iris brings me to the group (she invited me for dinner because I found her Axew). I would want to talk to Ash because I would be a big fan (I've watched all his leagues, and I would never miss another league). Meanwhile Iris and Cilan look pretty suprised. I would want to spend some time with Snivy, Pikachu and Axew because I would love 'm. Undecided what my goal is, Cilan notices how strongly I can bond with Pokémon. He thinks I would be a perfect Connoisseur. Iris notices how strongly I can bond with dragon types (Axew). She thinks I should be a Dragon master. Ash notices how good I can train with Snivy and Pikachu. He thinks I should be just a Pokémon trainer. When I would start my journey, I have decided to meet up with them again, and they would help me my goal. (This happens in Castelia city)

The second time I encounter them, I have started my journey with a Snivy. By now, it's a Servine, and my only Pokémon are Emolga, Zorua and Panpour. (3 badges too) When I would see them again, I would challenge all the 3 of them. The only one I would win to is Iris. The rest would win. Cilan advices me to become a Pokémon Connoisseur again, and the rest of the group agrees. My dream as a Pokémon trainer is lost, but I know now what I really want to be.

The third time when I encounter them again, I would spend a week with them to prove my new connoisseur skills with my Serperior, Emolga, Zoroark, Simipour and my newly caught Axew and Minccino.

Sorry, when did Cilan ever 'sparkle' please. I have a much more convincing picture of Brock sparkling, so I win.

I wouldn't want to meet the BW trio as I'd probably kill them, but I'd like to meet Ash just because I've watched him in all his leagues and I'd love to meet his pokemon.

I got one: I'll run at them, screaming and waving my arms around. Just to see how they'd react.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom