• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would you feel if Journeys was suddenly cancelled and then reimagined from the beginning?

How would you feel about it?

• I wish

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Wouldn't mind

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Neutral

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Wouldn't like that

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Hopefully it never happens

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
It wouldn't be a reset, but a reboot.

The anime goes into hiatus until the next Generation starts.

SwSh would get the short end of the stick in favour of the new games.

In my opinion, that would be a disaster, i know that journeys is bad, but cancelling it would be a very very bad idea. Its a shame that they treat galar to be non main region, tho the idea of travelling many regions is nice but the results are not good as the idea seems. Aside from that, they should feature galar better like they did with sinnoh, hisui and kanto in journeys since that regions are featured in todays pokemon games like swsh, bdsp, and legends arceus, (aside from kanto). Or maybe journeys are supposed to be ash break from his main routine after many seasons with gym battles and pokemon leagues like they did in battle frontier. They maybe should bring back gyms like before since gyms are like pokemon main elements (aside from sun n moon, they did bring them back to galar) and maybe, there are a lot of stronger trainer outside pwc (i think). And for people saying when ash winning pwc then ash is done after journeys is really like the horrible thing to do, he and his pikachu is very inseparable from main anime saga, though i hate ash in many occasion. I know a lot of people want to see ash to be replaced but it is not good idea, its basically like killing the most recognizeable thing in this main anime saga, if they want so, they should have done it two decades ago.

This is my opinion. Sorry for bad english, have a nice day

Never. I've seen this idea being bought up a lot in fandoms lately. If you make something mediocre and publish it, you don't scratch it and hope everyone agrees "it doesn't count". IMO that course of action is mediocre in and of itself, infantile even.

Never. I've seen this idea being bought up a lot in fandoms lately. If you make something mediocre and publish it, you don't scratch it and hope everyone agrees "it doesn't count". IMO that course of action is mediocre in and of itself, infantile even.
I agree. Isn't that kind of what happened with the GS ball?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom