• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

Charizard's a Flying-type. Ground attacks don't work.

Being dropped off at a My Little Pony convention.

*Teleports out of the way of the Moonblast*

Your avatar is searching for an item he/she/it really wants, but has had no luck... Until he/she/it saw someone else walking away with the last one around for kilometers/miles/whatever.

I see you've been playing MM 3D, Poochie. :)

My avatar would have a beer and watch his favourite TV show. The one that's not going to his best friends because they didn't get the Burns as Goa'uld reference. It's going to Siler. ( @Lylian; )

How would your avatar react to life sucking aliens invading their home planet.

I have, @BadAssGardevoir;. I totally have. I don't think I like it but I might as well see it though if I can :p

Destroy them with wizard magic.

How would your avatar react to their favourite beverage being discontinued?

Lilac: *Dragon Boosts out of the way*
Carol: *pounces out of the way*
Milla: *blocks tree with Shield*
Torque: *shoots tree*

How would your avatar react to being a character in Smash?

They won't; Lilac would Dragon Boost through his torso, Carol would claw his face open, Milla would block any and all projectiles, while also being able to release a devastating attack from her Shields, and Torque's weaponry is incredibly advanced, even for good ol' Jack.
But, if you say so, they would be too busy being dead.

How would your avatar react to finding out they're being hunted by an assassin?

I don't think Kyubey will be interested in getting a Pokemon at all. He doesn't even have any emotions.

"Make a contract with me and become a Magical Girl!"

Lilac: Sorry, but I don't think that sounds like something I'd sign up for...
Carol: "Magical Girl"? Sounds too girly. Pass.
Milla: A Magical Girl?! Yay! Sounds fun!
Torque:...I'm not even a girl.

Your avatar is captured by Lord Brevon with no way out. Brevon is ready to kill your avatar via decapitation. How would he/she/they/it react?

Use the Army to defeat him.
The Australian Army could do no significant damage against Brevon. He is a warlord that, according to Torque, has killed hundreds of heroes, and has captured many worlds. That, and his technology is LIGHT YEARS ahead even the most technologically advanced country on Earth. So yes, Australia WOULD use its army to defeat him, but it might as well be a Normal-Type attack hitting a Ghost Type Pokemon with no Ring Target.
All: CHEESE!

How would your avatar react to food poisoning?

The Australian Army could do no significant damage against Brevon. He is a warlord that, according to Torque, has killed hundreds of heroes, and has captured many worlds. That, and his technology is LIGHT YEARS ahead even the most technologically advanced country on Earth. So yes, Australia WOULD use its army to defeat him, but it might as well be a Normal-Type attack hitting a Ghost Type Pokemon with no Ring Target.

In that fictional setting, the army would be using more advanced weapons than what's available in the real world at the moment. My avatar presents the country, not the country at a specific point in time.

Develop a cure.

How would your avatar react to being mind controlled by @Maniacal Engineer;?

In that fictional setting, the army would be using more advanced weapons than what's available in the real world at the moment. My avatar presents the country, not the country at a specific point in time.
Sorry sir, but Avalice (Freedom Planet's setting) ≠ Earth. Heck, no one knows WHEN Freedom Planet would take place in relation to Earth, though it is generally assumed to take place at the same time as it would Present-Day Earth, or at least beginning July 21st, 2014, the day Freedom Planet was released.

Everyone: Yes, I will fight for Mewtwo...

How would your avatar react to being saved by Superman?

Last edited:
He would care less. Even if he died, he would always reappear (and eat his own corpse)

How would your avatar react if they encountered a horde of Xenomorphs?

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom