• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

He becomes his incarnation in Wreck-It Ralph.

Your avatar's allies are slain in an instant, with you somehow being immune to the attack that did so. Without support, it'll be tough for you to face your foe. What do you do?

Probably drain whatever life force remained in them and use it as fuel to face the final foe. I beleive the term is 'bittersweet'. Or something.

Your avatar has just become the protagonist of a terrible fanfic. What does your avatar do?

Act in ways massively inappropriate to her established character. She'd probably be portrayed in some negative manner by a jealous fangirl who wants all the male characters to get together and die in a ridiculous way at the end of the fiction. Good thing it ain't canon.

Your avatar is in charge of taking care of a tiny adorable baby mouse.

Would participate because he's a moron. Not just a reference to a certain character; it's in Clyde's programming to act stupid in Pac-Man.

Your avatar suddenly finds themselves in a danmaku (bullet hell) game.

Freak out at these weird '"bullet" things, then just buck up and run through the thing... And probably die since he's just got his fists.

Your avatar has been kidnapped and trapped in a magically sealed cage on a giant flying bird thing that's so old it's covered in ruins.

Just flips out and rock the cage until it breaks it, then goes and does whatever insane sableye do in ruins.

Your avatar is sitting on a asteroid that's about to slam into another.

Would probably say "I'm taking your Gashats" and promptly ignore the raisin after taking said Gashats.

The below avatar is playing a tactical RPG and is asked to create an avatar character.

*Trys to make it look as much like himself as possible*

Your avatar is strapped to a nuclear bomb.

Would probably ignore it.

The below person is turned into a henshin hero of some sort, sporting form-fitting spandex and a mask. Whether or not they build a squadron is optional.

"Ugh, what am I even doing here? I need to isolate myself just to get my teammates out of my head."

And because I liked this one a lot:
Your avatar is kissed by their crush. If they don't have one, then just a really beautiful and attractive person.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom