• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

how you die from the object above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay on the forums for too long and forget to eat or drink and eventually die. (This happened to me once.)

The "Like" button.

I get so many "likes" that my brain explodes from the awesomeness of that which is me.

A drop of water.

The bell suddenly uses Falcon Punch! *you suddenly die*

Goldfish.

The goldfish mutates into a giant man-eating whale and it eats you alive.

Heart-shaped candy.

Laced with cyanide (been there, done that).

An ice cube.

The ice cube goes down your back and gives you hypothermia.
That level on Super Mario Galaxy where you have to roll around on the little gold star ball.

You Fall Off The Planet
Chris Brown

You get bashed, like he did to Rihanna.

Chuck Norris.

Awesomeness overload.

The severed fuse to a bomb.

It burns you to death after you light it on fire.
Action Replay DS.

too much glitches and cheats made your head explode

Russia

He makes you jump off the plane while yelling "Vodka" with him. :p

Computer

While you are squinting at the screen to read this post, your computer monitor falls on your head and crushes it.

An eraser.

Somebody drops it at your exposed throat from miles and miles above you.

Air.

Toa Lewa Nuva from the Shattered Glass continum comes, and makes a windstorm to kill you.

Toa Takanuva?

The figure gets shoved down your throat, and you choke to death.

A pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom