• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

) : < uai j00 d0 diz, our air was already on fire :confused:

Because I can?

Also, because quantum entanglement has some unusual range limitations, which seem to vary by rules and conditions we can't observe. Sometimes you can quantum entangle across five million years but not five minutes, and other times you can't entangle any farther out than five minutes. And with quantum entanglement, there is no difference between physical distance and temporal distance.

Basically, the choices at the time were Florida or the land portion of Antarctica.

I died outside for an hour yesterday

I got better

nah but I was sweating like crazy. I'd bought a double chocolate chip frappy from Starbucks to tide me over, but I had to trash half of it cause it wasn't cutting it, and grabbed a bottle of water instead. I was actually thankful when my grad student was like "whelp this was fun but it's time to go to the lab and get some work done" :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom