• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How's your hair at the moment?

My hair was getting really really long so the other day I decided to get about 10 inches trimmed off.

Before it reached down to my waist but was starting to get tangled, frizzy and dry at the ends. Now it's medium length and only falls a few inches below my shoulders. It feels so clean and nice and I seriously love it. Glad I didn't wait until summer! :D

Reasonably clean, except for the back of my head which I forgot to wash, brushed back and ITCHY xP

That makes me sound so gross lol

Just had a shower so wet and spiky.

I very nearly typed 'sonic' in place of 'spiky' wow lol

Very long and in need of a haircut. I have to constantly readjust it so it doesn't cover my eyes.

Not as messy as I've combed it earlier but since I've been back at home I just let it be.
It's also quite long, should get a haircut tomorrow.

Had it cut much shorter than I regularly do around 2 weeks ago for a change. They're still quite short, nowhere close to what they used to be for the last few years.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom