• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hurt and Heal Round Three: Top Ten Best-Selling Game Consoles

Bulbagarden Welcome Center 7
Pokémon Forums 9
The Creative Corner 19 --> 17
Bulbagarden Game Corner 19

Bulbagarden Welcome Center 7 +> 8
Pokémon Forums 9
The Creative Corner 16 -> 15
Bulbagarden Game Corner 20

Bulbagarden Welcome Center 8 -> 7
Pokémon Forums 9 -> 8
The Creative Corner 15

Bulbagarden Welcome Center 6--_4
Pokémon Forums 7
The Creative Corner 17

Due to the activity of the forums, and to keep a swift game, you may only vote every 3 hours.
No one's following this rule.

Would like to point out if anyone has any theme ideas, just suggest them and we can have them in future rounds, as the thread will probably turn into more games than just the forum sections, rather than starting new threads.
Z-moves

The 3 hour rule has mostly been adhered to so far.

Bulbagarden Welcome Center 4
Pokémon Forums 7
The Creative Corner 17 ++> 19

I think for this variant / thread of the game, we're gonna do none Pokemon ones, then the other threads or other people can fill the Pokemon side of things. An idea I had is "Top 10 MAL Anime", or "Top 10 Biggest Game Franchises", "Top 10 Characters from ______" stuff like that. I'd say if you want to make a Z-Move one in a different thread then go for it.

Pokémon Forums 6 --> 4
The Creative Corner 20

No one's following this rule.
Most if not all people have been following the rule, it's 3 hours per person, not between each post, incase you were mistaken. If popularity becomes a thing in this round and future rounds i'd happily change this down to an hour or even lower. (But we'll wait till this round ends first of course :) )

Pokémon Forums 3
The Creative Corner 17 -> 16
Bulbagarden Game Corner 20 (Accidentally gave 1 here.)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom