• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I am looking for

i am breeding nincadas right now...if you want a shedinja i can get you one...i'm looking for a bagon right now cause it takes forever and a day to get them to come to the safari :(

Zen Coyote, I have all pokemon that is not written on top, let me know what you would like and I can most likely get it to you.

Onin, I have a bagon looking for a home right now. I want a shedinja evolved please :)

230 - Kingdra
250 - Ho-Oh
292 - Shedinja
336 - Seviper
337 - Lunatone
362 - Glalie
367 - Huntail
368 - Gorebyss
378 - Regice
380 - Latias
474 - Porygon-Z
485 - Heatran
486 - Regigigas
488 - Cresselia
490 - Manaphy
491 - Darkrai

I think i might have one of these lying around, i would be willing to do trade backs, if you dont have anything worth trading. most of those are shiny. i would be willing to give you a Manaphy egg as a gift. just leave me a Visitor Message.

also, now i have a clamperl so i can trade you a huntail and a gorebyss... i would like to request TM thunder wave and TM toxic... if i can dig up a porygon somewhere (anywhere) then i can send you a porygon w/ upgrade for you to get a porygon Z (free of charge if provided with a porygon for evolution and a porygon for me to keep :D)

Edit: BTW how is the chansey breeding coming along?

Last edited:
Thanks to Hamammm, I am 3 closer to my ultimate goal. These are the last few I need. Any help would be much appreciated

230 - Kingdra
250 - Ho-Oh
292 - Shedinja
336 - Seviper
337 - Lunatone
362 - Glalie
378 - Regice
380 - Latias
485 - Heatran
486 - Regigigas
488 - Cresselia
490 - Manaphy
491 - Darkrai

Thank you to 0089 for your help. 1 less to hunt down

230 - Kingdra
292 - Shedinja
336 - Seviper
337 - Lunatone
362 - Glalie
378 - Regice
380 - Latias
485 - Heatran
486 - Regigigas
488 - Cresselia
490 - Manaphy
491 - Darkrai

Thank you to 0089 for your help. 1 less to hunt down

230 - Kingdra
292 - Shedinja
336 - Seviper
337 - Lunatone
362 - Glalie
378 - Regice
380 - Latias
485 - Heatran
486 - Regigigas
488 - Cresselia
490 - Manaphy
491 - Darkrai

w8 if you have a nincada, then you should be able to get a shedinja quite easily. glalie would also be easy to get since you already have a frosslass and snorunt... since you have ditto xD as for the legendaries, you might have to wait until somebody will have one to trade, but the others listed are fairly easy to get through evolution :D

With the help of quick trades and ppls trading me pokemons. I only need 2 more to finish up my pokedex to 493 pokemons.

478. Froslass
485. Heatran.

I greatly appreciate all the help this community gave me in my quest.

can i get a

151-mew
377-regirock
378-regiice
379-regosteel
381-latios
386-deoxys
493-arceus

can i get a impich ditto =WANTED i can offer you a pichu with volt tackle =OFFER

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom