• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I bought Pokemon black 2 last saterday, so hi!

DBZVelena

Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new here. (stating the obvious :p)
I've played Pokemon yellow, Silver, a bit of leafgreen and i own platinum but haven't played that yet. and pokemon black-1 on my nefew's DS.
i actually bought an DS for my self just so i could play Pokemon black 2 because of all the awesome online features.

My absolute favorite pokemon is Pikachu. Because of Pokemon Yellow because i loved how he followed me around in that. Some might not have liked that but i did.

Want to know anything else, ask me!

Hiya~

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here~

As a random bit of trivia, my favourite 'mon's are Lucario and Umbreon :)

Hello DBZVelena, Welcome to the Forums.

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hey DBZVelena! Welcome to Bulbagarden, the coolest Pokemon forum!

Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon as well! :lx025:

Welcome to the Forums, DBZVelena! I rather liked Pikachu in Yellow too : )

Is there any aspect of the fandom that interests you in particular?

Welcome to the forums, DBZVelena. We're glad that you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.

Wow what a cool welcome!
I like trading the most so far. But that is because I've never actually battled against any non-npc team. Of course i'll need to do a lot more playing before i'm any good at either of those two.

Welcome! I hope you have a fun time posting and if ou ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a visitor message on my page.

Also, I got black 2 too! YAYZ! ^_^

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom