• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I can give you whatever you want! (almost...)

Charazemma

Reaction score
EDIT: Got all except Shiftry as a dex entry now. I also got Kyogre for keeps. However I'm still looking for the rest to keep!

Hiya. I'm missing a few Pokemon for my BW dex, having no luck with friends or Serebii, so maybe you guys can help... I am looking for Pokemon to keep or tradebacks, either is cool.

(Also, hope this is in the right subforum, not used to Bulbagarden yet!)

Need:
Regice
Registeel
Regigigas
Kyogre
Latias
Meloetta
Aerodactyl
Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry

I have ALL other Pokemon, so I can breed you pretty much anything. When it comes to legendaries, I'm only willing to do tradebacks for dex entrys (who wants to sacrifice their event legends?!), although I do have a few spares I could trade for a good deal. Feel free to ask for items too, I dont do move tutors or anything really so you can have 'em.

So yeah, any Pokemon you are willing to part with, or any that you want to do trade backs... that would be great :)

I am available for the next couple of hours, most of tomorrow, and weekday evenings (UK time).

Last edited:
Well, I have two of the three Regis you need (Regice and Registeel), so I would be willing to do a trade back with you. And I might be able to get Aerodactyl (I think I have an Old Amber hanging around that I can restore, if not, I can just breed the one I have), so I can trade that over to you for keeps. How does that sound?

P.S. Meloetta has not been released yet, as it's event-only, so you can't get its dex data yet. Just FYI.

EDIT: Correction, I do have all three Regis that you need, but I have to transfer Regigigas over first. So I can offer you all three for trade backs. As for Aerodactyl, I don't have an Old Amber, but I can breed up the one I have currently. Does that sound good to you?

Last edited:
That sounds awesome. I thought that Japan had Meloetta already?

What would you like in return? and what would you like for keeps for an Aerodactyl?

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. I don't always keep up with that (mainly because I keep forgetting, heh).

Anyway, for the Regis, I need Latidos, Rayquaza, and Groundon, so we can do a tradeback for those three. As for Aerodactyl, I need a Shiny Stone, so you can trade over any Pokemon you want if its holding a Shiny Stone. As for the trade itself, can we wait until tomorrow? I have to recharge my second DS, as well as do the transfer, so is that okay?

Thats fine. Ill just check for a shiny stone now to make sure. What time roughly? Ill be free most of the day, not too sure about the evening yet.

I'm pretty well free all the time as well, so it won't be too difficult to get me. Just so you know, I live in New York, so, obviously, our time zones are different. So we'll have to factor that in, but, regardless, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Anyway, I'll get to work on breeding Aerodactyl while my second DS charges. I'll post here tomorrow when I'm up and about. 'Kay?

Thats great thankyou! I'm just sending a shiny stone over to White now for you.

I can do a trade/trade back for latias and kyogre. btw the Japanese meloetta is out cause I'll be getting one later on today. :3 Anyway my fc is 3069 4893 5465

Yeah im free, and nothing because its a trade back. XD I have all the legends in my dex except meloetta (will be getting) so im good. :D I need your fc though

So you dont need anything for a dex entry? Wow how nice of you :3 me FC is 0991 9967 1833. I'll be about 5 minutes if thats okay?

yep, helping others with their dexes is what I like to do besides breeding. ^^ kk I will add you and meet you in the wifi room. ^^

Oh that is for black 2 if you cant connect then we can do the same trade on my black game. fc is in my profile page.

Sorry I gave you my black 2 code by mistake! my White one is 4342 0739 9841!

@Charazemma I can breed you a Seedot, or I can level one up in gen 4 and evolve it into Shiftry (I have some Leaf Stones on gen 4, is why). It's name will be in capital letters though, if you want a Shiftry. Otherwise, I'll just breed you one in gen 5.
Would you happen to have any extras of power items? I'm looking for a Power Lens, a Power Weight, and a Power Belt.

@Charazemma I can breed you a Seedot, or I can level one up in gen 4 and evolve it into Shiftry (I have some Leaf Stones on gen 4, is why). It's name will be in capital letters though, if you want a Shiftry. Otherwise, I'll just breed you one in gen 5.
Would you happen to have any extras of power items? I'm looking for a Power Lens, a Power Weight, and a Power Belt.

Just a seedot would be great! I have a power lens and power band? I can do you one of those for a seedot? I'll just have to send it from Black 2 to white...

Just a seedot would be great! I have a power lens and power band? I can do you one of those for a seedot? I'll just have to send it from Black 2 to white...

Okay! I forgot to mention, I have a Pokemon Movie 12 Meloetta we could do a trade-back on so you could get the dex entry for it :D

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom