• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I Hate Pokemon! [PG-13]

Hmm, nice ending, I wonder if she gets to train [HASHTAG]#291[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#292[/HASHTAG]. that would be, interesting. Will you continue with your Fan Fic ?

Whens your next installment? I want to know!!!

Also, how do you add your stories to your sig, I want to do that with mine, Shuko. Please?

I'm pretty sure I'll continue, but I've been really busy at work lately, and I'm working on my flash cartoons when I'm at home. :p It's on hiatus at the very best.

If you want to put links to your stories in your sig, you have to copy the link to your story's thread and put it into a url tag in your sig. :) The advanced editor can help you if you're not sure how to do that. See the little globe with the chain link on it? that's the hyperlink button. Just push that and paste in your story's url where it tells you to, and presto! Instant story link, lol.

I'm pretty sure I'll continue, but I've been really busy at work lately, and I'm working on my flash cartoons when I'm at home. :p It's on hiatus at the very best.

If you want to put links to your stories in your sig, you have to copy the link to your story's thread and put it into a url tag in your sig. :) The advanced editor can help you if you're not sure how to do that. See the little globe with the chain link on it? that's the hyperlink button. Just push that and paste in your story's url where it tells you to, and presto! Instant story link, lol.

uuuuuuummmmmmm......... what or who is the advance editor? XD

Im not here for pressuring you but... The fan fic ended ? so does that mean that Hitomi randomly died by Hearing Paris Hilton Singing ? and does that mean that Grady entered into puberty and is a normal, pervert boy ? and does that mean that Pele had Kids with a Gardevoir (dont ask) and now has a happy life ? Sorry if you did were planning on that (¬¬¬, yes, Im a random cactus with 3 eyes), can we have a preview ? just some little spoilers, please ! Thanks ! and if this count as SPAM, YAY ! Im going to be banned !

You're right, that *is* spam. You made up a bunch of garbage and posted it for no reason. If you have a question, ask the question, don't waste people's times with stuff like "randomly died by hearing Paris Hilton singing".

And you won't be banned, but I *will* give you a warning. Heed it.

EDIT--Crap, the control panel isn't listening to me. I tried to give you a Warning for spamming, but it wound up being an infraction for double posting instead. I'm not sure what happened there.

Another edit--There we go, Zhen fixed it.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom