• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If the anime was set up as a musical...

Poliwhirl42

Reaction score
...well? Disregarding all the anime-exclusive songs we've heard so far, whether it be all international openings and albums, what would it be like and how would it be set up? You don't have to start from the first episode either, you could always pick an arc, like Hoenn for example, and give me what songs May would sing right before a contest or something. XD I got this idea from a reply on the "Make your own Best Wishes episodes" thread, so I thought it'd be entertaining and fun to see what people come up with.

Last edited:
There should be Pokemon Best Wishes Band (Male only)
- Ash (vocalist)
- Trip (bass)
- Cilan (guitar)
- Virgil (keyboard)
- Stephan (drum)
- Kotetsu (instrumental guitar)
- Montgomery : violin
- Luke : Accord

They should make concert before tournament begins. That would be great to see.

I would set it up when certain events happen in specific episodes...kind of like a "My Little Pony: FIM" take, where there isn't a song in each episode, but they're frequent enough to have an entire collection video on Youtube from each season. XD

I feel like Cilan would always mention something food-related in his song, while Ash would constantly sing about training and winning. Brock would obviously put every girl he meets' names in the song of the day, and Dawn and May would have victory or defeat contest songs.

What would you guys name some of these songs? Come on guys, I know I'm not the only one who hasn't thought about this before...

In fact, there IS something on Youtube called "Pokemon: The Mew-sical", if you haven't seen it already. One of my favorite songs is Misty's "The Bike Song." I could totally see that in the anime. XD

Tasting time would take up half an episode. And what a glorious half episode that would be.

I can see it now...a special all about Cilan and his life story. XD

1. The Favorite Child- sung by Chili and Cress
2. Three in One- sung by all the brothers with backup vocals by their respective Pan-mon's
3. Tasting Time- sung by Cilan, the classic "main song"
4. Destined for Connoisseurship- also sung by Cilan ;)
5. The Stamp Collection Song- uhh...yeah. XD

Iris' main character song, naturally, would be titled Kodome Ne.

and of course from the DP series we would have Paul's villain song: Pathetic.

Iris' main character song, naturally, would be titled Kodome Ne.

Yeah, and a bunch of dragon-related ones!

-"A-Swinging I Will Go"...? Yeah, nah. Dumb. xD
-"Hair"
-"Eye of the Dragon-type"

LOL. Perfect!

Why... why have I imagined this with dramatic gestures and sung with operatic voice? Now I cannot take the mental image out of my head :D

Another classic by Barry:

"You'll Never Fine(d) a Friend like Me." xD

And of course, in upcomming episode N would be Ghetsis´ theme song I am perfection, with his battle theme in the backround and Plasma grunts singing the choir "Ghetsis... Chetsis..."

Or Cynthia´s happy song about ice-cream.
Meowth´s fantasies made into songs.
Harley singing and dancing to Dancing Queen.

Dawn- No need to worry and the penguin song
Harley and Drew duet on dancing in the street

Last edited:
Trip's song about His dream (Light of Dreaming) or his intelligence (Life of Intelligence)
Cameron/Kotetsu's song about himself (Secret Weapon of Me) or (Goofy Goofy Guy)

Maybe you could have Cilan singing bonkers?
And Ash singing "Hall of Fame" by the Script? (I think that song suits him very well)

Last edited:
There would be a lot of songs sung by Team Rocket but I can not think of anything right now of what they could sing?

Back
Top Bottom