• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Do you wish that you could be a Pokemon?

• Total voters
Re: If you could be a Pokemon, what would you be?

as a pet: Lickilicky
in the wind: between lickilicky, snorlax, or blissey (a rare, male blissey with an M16, in case some bastard tries to insult me. takes no sh*t from anyone)

Last edited:

I think i would be an Azumarill... lol.

I would be a pidgeotto, then I could just spread my wings and fly away... OH the things I would see... :D

lol actually i might just be a starapter because theyre kinda kewl XD

I think i would be an Azumarill... lol.

Looking at your avatar, I think it's kinda obvious. lol
Yet, looking at my banners, username, and avatar it's pretty obvious for me, too.

I'm unpredictable, Don't know what I'm gonna say next.....

i could also be a zapdos
Your posts in wanting to be all sorts of things makes me think you either aren't really sure, or just want to boost your post count. Either way, Ditto would probably be better for you. :p

That said, I suppose I'd probably be Bulbasaur, in the eyes of the MD2 personality tests, anyway.

Actually, I would also be a flying arcanine mixed with a typhlosion head..... (Coolest Pokemon EVER)

Hmm...

Probably Sneasel.

I'd want to be a Lucario, Growlithe or Vulpix (or wherever in their evolutionary lines). I have a thing for canids.

Mmm..... Lucario, since I adore canids and can kick ass (I'm a martial artist)but since I rarely eat meat and Lucario looks like a pokemon that is at the very least is a definite omnivore eating equal meat and plant stuffs, I'd say Leafeon is my next best bet. It still has somewhat canine features but is a plant thriver through and through.

typhlosion,tyranitar, or eevee or pidgeot

Last edited:

Either Larvitar or Chimchar

I'd say Gallade, but sadly I'm a girl. :< Gardevoir, maybe...

But on my top list, it's either a Blaziken, or an Infernape. Both look so cool and graceful.

I would want to be Pidgeot because I could fly every where

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom