• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

Well, if i had to choose i would pick the Kyruem! I soooo hate it's design. An ice/dragon type and that was the best you could come up with?!? I am offended. Also I don't like the Klink line up or the dark types Zorua and Zoroark simply because they can't take a punch. Oh! and Cryogonal kinda scares me so...

Well... Kyurem gonna get a new from so why complain about his incompete form... but if I had to choose it'd be Phione... it's worthless and it started a massive debate abput Legendaries being able to breed eveb though TPC has said it isn't a legendary (the only reason it's banned is because of the fact oyou need Manaphy to get it I belive you can use some legends in the battle tower/subway)

Arceus.

The whole "PokéGod" concept is ridiculous. Is Mew just to be ignored?
And why make Mewtwo's title of "the most powerful Pokémon" redundant?

And as for the design:

It's a goat stuck in a fence.

Agreed.

Well, if i had to choose i would pick the Kyruem! I soooo hate it's design. An ice/dragon type and that was the best you could come up with?!? I am offended. Also I don't like the Klink line up or the dark types Zorua and Zoroark simply because they can't take a punch. Oh! and Cryogonal kinda scares me so...

Well... Kyurem gonna get a new from so why complain about his incompete form... but if I had to choose it'd be Phione... it's worthless and it started a massive debate abput Legendaries being able to breed eveb though TPC has said it isn't a legendary (the only reason it's banned is because of the fact oyou need Manaphy to get it I belive you can use some legends in the battle tower/subway)

Well, now we see his new form......I'm still offended. In fact, I'm further angered by it because they seemed to think that the way to make him look better was by combinding it with 2 pokemon who's designs were fine in their own right! Ugh! You cannot tell me that looks good. My fire dragon just looks a hot mess!

Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 | Video Games | Pokemon.com

Arceus. It's one of the Pokémon I hate the most, and I'm gonna keep on hating it forever.
It's design is not really fit for a god Pokémon in my opinion, it doesn't seem like it has had that much thought behind it, which I would've thought a god Pokémon would be given.

Another thing is that goddang title. If they were gonna make a God Pokémon, they shouldn't do it in the middle of the games. Either they should've done it in the first gen, where I still see Mewtwo as the ultimate God, being the original one and all, or they should've done it in the last official generation. They made it harder to come up with concepts for legendary Pokémon, that would still make them seem special and stuff.

So yeah, throw that Arceus out.

First I would say "NUUUUUUUUOOO!!" then get rid of probopass, nothing against nosepass. Otherwise I dissagree with everyone here. Especially Garbador haters.

Arceus.

Well Mew does not look all impressive and I can't take the pink kitten seriously with its cuteness and playfulness . Mew just does not have the impression of a god like Arceus and does not fit that role.

Well look at Dialga and Palkia who control time and space, Mr. purple mutated kitty who must have been declawed with his stubby fingers is a wimp compared to them. Also, thie is the fitfth gen not first.

And as for the design:

You do realize that Arceus is equine like and not caprine(goats), and does not have the same anatomy as a goat excluding the tail. In PBR, Arceus' movements of that of a horse. For your information, Arceus is based on resemblance to a qilin or centeaur. I rest my case,

Agreed.

Arceus.

And as for the design:

Agreed.

Well Arceus created Mew to create more Pokemon. I actually still think Arceus is awesome, since it's a god and everything. I don't see how it's rediculous, I like the story and history. But Mewtwo was the most powerful Pokemon... How many years ago? Of course it is now Genesect (another DNA experament.)

Personal preference? Magikarp, goddamn is that thing useless. The only reason you want to capture it is because of Gyarados.

For the betterment of Mankind? I have a few, one being Litwick and it's evolutionary forms. That thing is nothing but trouble to humans, and they have caused multiple problems to Ash and the gang in the anime. Plus, Chandelure sucks out human's souls then BURNS them. Spiritomb too, take that creepy rock out.

Oh, and Kyurem, since it (supposedly) actively hunts humans. One of the few named pokemon to do so. That thing looks like evil incarnate. I mean, Giratina looks downright adorable compared to that monstrosity.

Personal preference? Magikarp, goddamn is that thing useless. The only reason you want to capture it is because of Gyarados.

For the betterment of Mankind? I have a few, one being Litwick and it's evolutionary forms. That thing is nothing but trouble to humans, and they have caused multiple problems to Ash and the gang in the anime. Plus, Chandelure sucks out human's souls then BURNS them. Spiritomb too, take that creepy rock out.

Oh, and Kyurem, since it (supposedly) actively hunts humans. One of the few named pokemon to do so. That thing looks like evil incarnate. I mean, Giratina looks downright adorable compared to that monstrosity.

Chandelure is one of my favorite Pokemon, and it is in my party. Hey, maybe their bad souls? Either way it is really freaking cool. As for Magikarp, doesn't everyone caprture a basic for it's evolution?

definately unown mean cmon i know the games are made for kids but alphabet pokemon how cheezy

I would throw out Arceus. I feel like they could have done much better with the design if they were planning on making a god Pokemon, and throwing it out would force them to start over and possibly make a more impressive one. Plus, all the useless Pokemon probably wouldn't be missed if they were thrown out, and I'd like to see how the rest of the Pokemon world would compensate (fans and history alike) when something so central to the franchise is gone.
How about give arceus a Genesis form which was his true form when he created the universe, but was lost when Arceus lost the elemental plates and became the form we see today which is a weaken version of his true self
its quite popular for people trying to imagine what arcesus' true form was
Browsing deviantART

Clefairy . . . . just becauase i hate it (dont get me wrong i hate jigglypuff as well) =3

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom