• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ikarishipping General Discussion

Dawn - the good guy
Paul - the bad guy

PERFECT PAIRING I'VE EVER SEEN. And in 186 when Dawn was spying on Paul, it just wraps it up for me. :)

Glad to see this thread isn't dead. I kinda sorta have a topic, IF I can do it right.

Now that the D/P season is completely done, how do you think Paul might interact with Dawn if they're seen togher in the future episodes of Best Wishies?

Now that the D/P season is completely done, how do you think Paul might interact with Dawn if they're seen together in the future episodes of Best Wishes?

It would be cool if they entered a competition together because they didn't know who else to team up with. They would be a team but Dawn would probably get mad at Paul for being mean to his Pokemon or not remembering her name. It would also be cute if just randomly bumped into each other at a port or something and having to travel together.

Hehe. Ikari is my second favorite anime shipping behind Pearl. I'd like to join~

How did you start to like Ikarishipping?

I actually don't remember how. It's been so long that I've supported this ship...All I know is that I like it. A lot. xD;;

Hmmmm. How did I start to like it...? *thinks* Oh well. orz

How did you start to like Ikarishipping?

I don't really know. I didn't use to like it, but I'm thinking it might be "A Gruff Act to Follow" where Dawn gets upset (really upset) when Paul doesn't remember Dawn lol

I can't believe after 8 months no one posted here. Wow. Ikarishipping died fast.

EDIT: Sorry for being rude. That was something stupid in my part. Really stupid. I'm somewhat of an Ikarishipper, but not too much. As for the question, I don't watch the Pokemon Anime that much, but I'm going to say, maybe that Oreburgh episode. I forget most stuff, and I watched that episode once in 2007.

Last edited:
I can't believe after 8 months no one posted here. Wow. Ikarishipping died fast.
If you are an Ikarishipper, try spurning some real conversation. Posting to point out that a thread is dead is not constructive in the least (and in essence is pointless). If you're not an Ikarishipper, you're being extremely rude, because this happens to threads all the time and what happens here does not reflect the fandom in its entirety; Ikarishipping still lives in plenty, thank you.

It's not i like this tread to die. Simply its just the fanbase for Ikarishipping here isn't as big that on serebii. I find it rude to me that you say Ikarishipping is dead simply because no one has posted here in 8 months+.

Maybe we should start again hm?

Topic:
What episode do you believe express Ikarishipping the most?

I'll answer that soon. =/

Finally active AGAIN!!

episode 165 I think or 4?? I forgot LOLOL. Anyways that the most famous episode for Ikarishipping

The last episode where Dawn listen to Paul talk to his brother, (forgot the episode's name) and then Paul speaks to Dawn ONLY about why he dislikes Ash. It shows Paul trusts Dawn besides his older brother. I love that episode so much!

Yay! Ikarishipping! I know I'm new to this thread, but I really like the pairing. I don't like cold, jerky Paul, so I feel that happy, optimistic Dawn is the best person for him. They could mellow each other out :) Um, yeah.

Anyone have art? (fanart, screenshots)

I just like it , it may be because of that anime pairing theory - "opposites attract". And I love that episode where Paul talks to Dawn , and they're alone and they talk. Another thing that always seems wacky to me is that whenever Paul shows up , Dawn appears to have some sort of difference in her eyes!

I just like it , it may be because of that anime pairing theory - "opposites attract". And I love that episode where Paul talks to Dawn , and they're alone and they talk. Another thing that always seems wacky to me is that whenever Paul shows up , Dawn appears to have some sort of difference in her eyes!

Oh good! Another Ikarishipper! I was so scared that no one would post on this thread. Welcome! Yeah that has to be my favorite episode for those two. Another moment I like (not for any particular shippiness) is one where Dawn guesses something and Paul's like "You guessed right" idk, I just like it. He acknowledges Dawn and admits that someone else is right. Any other favorite moments/episodes?

Now that the D/P season is completely done, how do you think Paul might interact with Dawn if they're seen togher in the future episodes of Best Wishies?'
I have a hunch that Paul is interested in Dawn. So maybe he will give another hint secretly, like that Solacean Ruins one, and Dawn might start to realize something...
Okay, never mind. I was just going a little crazy.
Maybe Paul would walk pass Dawn in the "class Paul-style", and then Dawn will notice. Dawn might follow him, and ask him about loving his pokemon or whatever again in a motherly manner.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom