• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ikarishipping

bas_saarebas

Saarebas
Reaction score
I've looked and not found this yet, so...Let's have some Ikarishipping love! <3

Why do you Ikariship? Are Paul and Dawn your OTP, or do you like other ships with them as well (Pearlshipping, Comashipping, etc.)? Have you written any Ikarishipping fanfiction or created any Ikarishipping fanart or AMVs?

Personally, I began Ikarishpping before I even watched Diamond and Pearl. I liked how Dawn and Paul looked together, and some AMVs I watched were adorable. I really got into it, however, when I began to watch the anime and saw their dynamic. I know that the hints to their feelings regarding each other are vague and leaning more towards platonic feelings, but...they're also just kids. I like what could happen in the future, when they're older. ;)

I am definetly for this ship it is sooooooooo cute. I hope it becomes a reality!

Ikarishipping is definitely cute. It has no basis in canon whatsoever, but Dawn and Paul look so awesome together that I just have to like the ship, whether it has a chance of actually happening or not. I used to be totally obsessed with it, then just neutral, and now I still consider it one of my favorite pairings, even if it's not my favorite Dawn or Paul ship. But yeah, it's cute.

Thankyousomuchforpostinghere

Anywho, while there is absolutely no basis in canon for the ship, we must remember that they are also ten and focusing on pokemon training. Just wait until they're like eighteen. ;)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom