• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm a little Froakie

MasterChrissie

Dragon breeder
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
My name is Sheena and I'm a long time Pokémon lover who finally decided to join this awesome place of magic. :') Everyone seems so awesome here though, so I must admit I'm a little nervous haha.... D:

Anyways! Aside from Pokémon I also enjoy writing, drawing, sewing, crafting and basically anything creativity-related, as well as sleeping and watching my favourite movies over and over again. I'm not actually a Froakie, btw, but I do love frogs and Froakie kinda stole my heart immediately so yeah.. :bounce:

I hope I'll make some friends here even if I realise I might seem way odd, but I just had a steaming hot cup of tea so that might be why~

Hey there welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^ I will say everyone here is pretty awesome, and this is my favorite Pokemon site. :3

Thanks a lot you guys! I must say so far I really love this place. Also, pumpkin theme! Yay! :D

You're not really a Froakie? ;_; *leaves thread*

Jk, jk. Welcome to the forums, Sheena! Froakie is my favorite starter from the new games as well. :)

Welcome to the forums :)

No need to be nervous, everyone's awesome here. If you need any help, feel free to ask one of our staff members like myself anytime :) Froakie is indeed awesome and I love it's evos as well. Definately my favorite Water starter for sure.

anyways I hope to see you around. Have a great time here.

Welcome to the Forums Sheena! Hope you will have fun and don't be nervous you are now part of this.

awesome.jpg

Better late than never. ;P Welcome, Sheena! You have a lot of interests so I'm sure you'd be able to fit in nicely among our many boards. Be sure to stick around for a long time, okay? Someone as cool as you would be great to have around for a long while. :3

Ahamgawd!! *Blushes and dies a little* Thanks so much everyone! Froakie for the win! Also, ninjas for the win! :D

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom