• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm confused...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Veteran Professor

True Gentleman
Reaction score
So I thought that the Advance Generation series already aired, and so i was pretty surprised about this forum. So can anyone kindly give me an explanation, please?

LOL, what's that fakemon in your avatar and signature?

So I thought that the Advance Generation series already aired, and so i was pretty surprised about this forum. So can anyone kindly give me an explanation, please?

Because it's the trend out. You see the forums ranting all days about the reactions of May everyday, her Contests, her boobs, everything. We are discussing the newest series!!!!

Enjoy it!

Return tomorrow to see Best Wishes.

AG is just the greatest! Saiko! Come on, where have I heard this song again? :)

So as much as i do LOVE the AG series, can someone explain about the clueless people who don't even have the slightest idea of who May is?

I don't think such people exist. Whatever, I reached 700 posts because of April 1 xD

So as much as i do LOVE the AG series, can someone explain about the clueless people who don't even have the slightest idea of who May is?

Not everyone has had a chance to catch up with the newer episodes yet. Others are just in denial that Misty ever left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom