• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm Lady Mama.

Lady MamMa

coconuts and milk~~
Reaction score
I'm Lady Mama.
I'm a mama lady. my bff is muffin cause muffins are delicious not as delicious as coconuts and milk because that's just undeniably sexy. but muffin goes with me and does nails and makeup and we look like sexy whores., we're the sexiest. not you. not nobody. US. WE ARE SEXY.

But I hope to meet many more friends. DOn't be scared to talk to me. I'm the nicest person you'll meet! I give away ..TWINKIES SO YOU GET FAT AND NOT BE HOT LIKE WE ARE. but that wouldn't happen anyways cause the hotness can't be matched!

Coconuts?! And you call me the druggie.

Enjoy your stay here, AND JUST DON'T DIE!!!

and twinkies? Wow, your gifts get shittier and shittier by the FORUM

STALKERS STAAAAAAALKERS!!!!!!!

my gifts come the best. Twinkies aren't good because they're fat, but if you gotta eat, you gotta eat. girl we don't judge.

STALKERS STAAAAAAALKERS!!!!!!!

my gifts come the best. Twinkies aren't good because they're fat, but if you gotta eat, you gotta eat. girl we don't judge.

Yes, because Twinkies and cockroaches survive nukings ?_? how is that for quality?

Either way, it sucks. Balls. The last forum you joined, everyone got a free car, and got laid.

LOOK THAT'S ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET. THEY'RE NOT SEXY ENOUGH TO GET LAID DUHHHHHHH.
and they don't have the mental capacity to drive the car I may give them, so those are no choices.

MAN I'M NOT GOD. I CAN'T MAKE PEOPLE HOT LIKE THAT. I mean, we got the luck, but ):

i need anohter post so I can VM my bff. You damn haters. D:

PLATINUMDUDE GETS THE FIRST FRESH TWINKIE. CONGRATS

LOOK THAT'S ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET. THEY'RE NOT SEXY ENOUGH TO GET LAID DUHHHHHHH.
and they don't have the mental capacity to drive the car I may give them, so those are no choices.

MAN I'M NOT GOD. I CAN'T MAKE PEOPLE HOT LIKE THAT. I mean, we got the luck, but ):

I have not seen what one person looks like here. But we are on a pokemon forum, so I assueme a majority of them have faces compared with wrecked sand castles and crabs (no offense).

Lol Car Crash.

God can't do shit either, just look at Rosie O'donald

i have a sneaking suspicion that these too are trolls but welcome anyway

i have a sneaking suspicion that these too are trolls but welcome anyway

u iz a cracked out mama BUT NO YOUR NOT A MAMA. MAMAS ARE SEXY.

Mama Crackhead. c: hello.

and Muffin, you know my gifts are good. I'm a gift to look at, and so are you. ;D that's the best gifts there are.

i closed out wmp because it's lagging my computer like WOOOOOAHG, but the music is still playing! SCARY AND YOU PEOPLE SUCK. so mean.
ELLEN PHONY ISN'T ELLEN. ;0;

Ehehh, hello "sexy", as you say, Lady Mama, Mama Lady. Welcome.

Welcome to the forums Lady Mama! Have fun and enjoy.

Thanks.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom