• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm making an Online Pokémon TCG Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainerAbu

Reaction score
on BYOND..

It's working out greaat so far though I actually didn't get much done yet.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/TrainerAbu/TCGmadEarly.gif it so far ^^;.

it'll begin with just the base set, and mad mad quickly after I'll add Jungle, Fossil, and Gameboy-only cards..

Later it'll be a lot less text and pop up interface like (as in use graphics for everything, in the layout of the Gameboy TCG) along with you only having a pre-made deck you choose in the start and you gotta duel others in order to get huge boosters and eventually make your own decks..

Yosh ^_^!.

Last edited:
Eh yeah, actually this is more of a BYOND community thing and I coulda kept the thing from myself but I thought I'd let ya know anyways since I just came to the forums today~.

(Some guy explaining that better @_@:

snes4life: wtf is apprentice

PsychicEspeon194: some maaaaaaaad suxy TCG pc program that ppl keep trying to use to play the pokemon game on GameFAQs but itz waaaaaay drugged up and every1 h8s it @_@.

snes4life: yeah that's like yugioh virtual desktop which BLOWSSSSSSSSSSSS
snes4life: and DMO on byond PWNZZZZZZZ it everyone agrees
snes4life: No one's done a Pokémon one on byond yet
snes4life: and it's a super awesome idea for the byond community
snes4life: because everyone loves duel monsters online
snes4life: and pokemon would be similar but a different experience)

yosh ^^.

*insert what I just said here @_@;* Er, Cool though, I didn't know about those programs ^^.

Err new screenz 8)

NotherScreenn.gif
(Er that's small view so yeah. You can have it on a bigger view too..)

NotherScreen.gif
lame duel pic~

But yeah now I'll just be posting updates/screenshots at my journal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/trainerabu/ so yeah~.

So...Are you still working on this (I realise that this thread is 2 years old)? If not, has an online one been completed by anyone ever? Preferably where you don't have to give your IP out...

Last edited:
When will the game be ready?
i cant wait to play it!
:loopy:

*shrugs*

I'll check it out, I guess. BTW, Redshark is probably the best online Pokémon TCG simulator out there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom