• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Immortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier smiled at this. "Well in that place we can just have the dinner and skip the feeding." He mused, taking the banter to its logical conclusion. He wasn't one to back down from a witty exchange, especially one that might just go somewhere given the previous response from Rose.

"You're so young, thinking that laying on the charm will woo me," Rose chuckled and shook her head, "You have to try harder than that. I've been around for over a century."

Xavier blinked twice. "A century..." He chuckled, mostly to himself. "Well damn, you don't look a day over twenty-five." Xavier brushed his hand through his hair, now caught rather off guard. "So you have me beat by oh... eighty plus years." A smile. "But for people like us, age really isn't anything but a number." This wasn't another pickup line, but rather an honest musing. Since both Rose and himself were blessed with far longer lifespans than those of the humans.

"I.....that might be an issue," Rose replied, "We are better off trying to search for any vampires and asking around. Also, I'm insulted that you think I look twenty-five. I was changed at twenty-two." with the last part, a small smile grazed her lips.

Last edited:
"I dislike the idea of you all finding these things out..." Concordia said to the group. "But, it can't be helped, I suppose. I know a few informants that can help us. That is, if you're willing to make the trek."

"I could go with th-" Wren was about to say before she was interrupted by Concordia.

"No need. They seem to have each other's backs in this situation," she said. "You won't be needed for this."

Wren blinked before rubbing the back of her head. "O-okay," it was the first time Concordia had ever denied her a chance to use her position as Guardian.

Concordia looked to the group. "First thing tomorrow, should you choose," she said to all of them. "I'll give you the directions you need - you follow them without delay."

--

"Please, tell me again why I should forgive you for your transgressions today?" A male said, leaning in his chair. Cold, crimson eyes stared impassively at the group of beaten teenagers in front of him.

The group of four had been soundly beaten by a random group of shoppers, yet came back to the nest quivering and begging for help.

"Please, sir! We need to get back at those fucks!" One of the males said. "They made a fool of us-"

"You made of a fool of yourself, Marcus," their leader said, interrupting the younger Vampire. "You went and caused an ruckus, but couldn't back it up. You failed to dispose of the witnesses, lost to them, and let a mundane see you. In times like this, you let some human see your abilities. Your actions could have jeopardized the entirety of your family here."

Marcus gulped. "We're really, really sorry, sir... honestly, we are..."

Another boy spoke up. "Y-yeah. Please sir, can't we be let off with a warning? We promise, we'll do anything to make up for it!"

The leader raised an eyebrow. "A warning. Why of course... Wyatt. Please initiate the warning." @Neopolitan;

Xavier sighed. "I do not wish to put anyone else besides myself in danger." He said quietly. "I know Don and Vincent have my back, but I do not wish to subject them to harm because of my poor judgement. And I especially do not want to put Wren in danger since she had nothing to do with the fracas..." He trailed off, turning to Rose and smiling sadly. "And for saying you were twenty-five, you have my deepest apologies mi'lady." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "I do wish to apologize to all of you. By attempting to do the honorable thing, I have instead put you all in great danger."

Wyatt stepped out of the shadows and walked towards the boy, a cold smile on his face and his hands in his hoodie's pockets, holding something. "With pleasure, sir." He said, approaching the boy with a glint of madness in his steel coloured eyes.

As he neared the boy, he removed his hands from his pockets to reveal them twirling two very dangerous looking knives, fast. Finally, a step away from the boy, Wyatt's smile broke out into a sadistic grin. "Consider this your warning." He said, plunging one knife into the boy's heart and the other slitting the boy's neck, the quickness and precision of them the skills of an expert.

Last edited:
"I was merely joking but apology accepted;" Rose replied with a gentle smile, "Also, I would accompany you on this journey. I just ask Alexis remain here at the inn."

"what? Why?" Alexis asked in shock. Rose smiled as she turned to the girl.

"I've been alive for 150 years. You're still young and i would feel more at ease if you remained safe."

"Um, okay miss," Alexis replied as she nodded in defeat. While part of her felt guilty for not going, the other part was relieved that she could remain safe at the inn.

"I'll go too." Vincent said. "I might be just a human. But if lizardpeople are making trouble at supermarkets, that's everyone's problem." This was actually exciting for him. It was like a video game. He made a mental note to re-watch Buffy.

"Do we have an armory or something around here?" He knew they lived in an inn. But they also had this whole militia deal going on.

Marcus let out a yell, backing away from his dead comrade. Fearful eyes stared up at Wyatt, the vampiric male breathing harder.

Their leader smirked. "Thank you, Wyatt," he said, looking to the males. "Your warning has been issued."

Marcus spoke for the rest of his team. "Please, sir! We can make it up to you, I swear!"

The leader nodded. "Tomorrow, you will go out and retrieve a shipment of blood that's required for the nest. Fail me, and you will end up like poor Henry here. Understood?"

The three males nodded vigorously. They had to, lest their heads be risked.

The elder male addressed Wyatt this time. "Wyatt, please accompany them tomorrow."

Wyatt smiled coldly at Marcus and took out his knives from Henry's heart and neck, letting the dead body fall to the ground. Turning back to their leader, Wyatt replied. "Yes sir, I will." He then proceeded to clean his knives with a cloth from his pocket before putting away his weapons.

The next day had come for the inn members. Concordia had sent the group on their way, smiling to them after giving them their directions. A few miles away, in a quiet suburban neighborhood, stood a blue house. There, they would meet the informant she had enlisted to help with their issue. @Yang Xiao Long; @Winter Rain; @Flaze; @Ladies and Gentlemen;

At the inn, those whom were asked to stay behind were allowed to simply socialize with one another. Concordia wanted them to do things outside, but she found nothing for them. Wren fixed up the plates of those whom finished eating, washing them. It was a lot to do on her own, especially considering that lunch had to be started.

@Meyneth; @SukiWooper;

--

Marcus and his group waited outside of a house, nerves running high while they awaited Wyatt's arrival on the scene. They had a shipment to deliver, and they were expected to get it right with a minimum of screwup. It was either that or decapitation by some deranged little boy.

"Where the hell is he?" Marcus muttered.
@Neopolitan;

"He's right here." Came Wyatt's reply, appearing from behind the house. He greeted them with a small, unsettling smile. "Let's go then, gentlemen." He told them.

Last edited:
"Nice place." Xavier muttered. He was on high alert. "We should get inside as soon as possible." He remarked before stepping forward and firmly knocking on the door.

"I think we should make quick work of this meeting and then deduce what our next move is," Rose remarked simply. She felt rather uneasy, but she was more accustomed to being alone and in the inn rather than in a busy suburb.

Marcus gulped before nodding. The group would head into the back of the house, the door open for them. On the inside, there was a teenager standing there, arms crossed. "Bout time you made it, Vamps," he said.

The Vampire trio gave the male a glare at the pejorative name, but the boy shrugged it off while looking at Wyatt. "Guess you're the leader? Well, follow me. The shipment's in the basement," he said, walking down some stairs.

The inn group were invited in by a kindly-looking man. The inside of the house was large, well-furnished but still a bit spacious. "Ah, I see Concordia sent you here," he said, letting the group in. "Come in, come in," he said to the group.

(OOC: Yes, they're all in the same house. Dun dun dun, and such. However, they're in completely separate parts of the house.)

Wyatt nodded at the man before turning to the vampire trio. "Please, gentleman - don't do anything stupid unless you want your fate decided for you like your friend had." He told them, smiling happily at the thought of the vampires deseased friend before following the man down the stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom