• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Immortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you," Rose replied with a sweet smile as she walked into the home. She then began to observe the decorations of the interior of the home. "This place is rather lovely...hm... I think I'm going to get a drink of water from the kitchen while we wait. That won't be too much of an issue for you, right boys?" with a smile, she wandered the house until the found the kitchen. She then opened the refrigerator in hopes of finding a bottle of water.

Xavier watched Rose leave before starting to speak to their host. "Thanks for helping us." He said graciously. "It sounds like you think highly of our innkeeper." A musing. "From what I've seen from her, I can certainly see why."

Carlsbad sat in awkward silence. While he could handle the silence, he wondered how long the other inn-mate (melody?) could take it.

Keira was helping out Wren with the dishes, something she often did in silence. The younger girl seemed to have gone on an auto-pilot mode, of sorts as she did so.

Wren put up another plate, before speaking to Kei. "Want to go out later? You know. 'Go to the store'?"

---

When the group got downstairs, they were greeted by a large collection of blood vials. It was what the Leader had ordered; blood, freshly packed in coolers and ready for transportation. It would be enough to supply him and his young ones for a while. Losing it... well, that would be devastating.

It was enough that Marcus had to find something to distract him from the thought. "I'm gonna go up to the bathroom," the Vampire said, walking up the stairs. Without stopping to look at anyone, he entered and exited the bathroom quickly. Fixing his pants, he turned... only to see Rose standing in the kitchen.

"Agh!" He jumped a bit, staring at her. Looking to the left, then the right, he whispered. "Are those others with you?"

Their host chuckled at Xavier's observation. "Yes, she is a very nice woman. Quite the looker, as well. I hear that you want some information on Vampires."

"..Eh? Oh, sure." Kei replied, blinking as she snapped back to reality. She finished cleaning one last plate, then stepped back and let out a small sigh.

Rose was in the kitchen when she turned and saw Marcus. Her eyes widened as she saw him, causing her bottle of water to drop from her hand and spill onto the floor.

"Um, yes, they are here," she replied back, "We came here to ask about Vampires...well, they more since they aren't exactly acquainted with the vampire species."

Marcus rubbed his hand on his face. "Of course! Why wouldn't they..." He said, looking to Rose. "I... shit," Marcus yelled down the stairs to the group. "Those fuckers are back! Boss!" The sound of his voice traveled to the front room.

The two downstairs with Wyatt jumped at the sound of Marcus. "Wait, what?!" They both exclaimed, running up the stairs.

Marcus turned to Rose, growling as his claws came out. "Now I gotta deal with you. Fuck," he cursed, leaping at the girl to try and skewer her.

Realizing what happened, Rose began to nervously back away, but when she tried running away, she slipped on the water, slamming her back down on the floor.

"Well, shit..." she cursed.

Marcus' lunge was interrupted when Rose slipped on the water, he himself falling forward. "Shit!" He yelled, falling on top of the woman. "Ow... damn..."

He looked down, seeing that he was on top of her. "Oh. Oh! My bad!" He sat up, putting his back against the counter. "I just, uh, I didn't mean to, do that! I slipped, and - wait, why am I apologizing?"

The owner walked into the back of the house, seeing the group about to come to blows. "Oh my. Do you all know each other?"

For a brief moment while Marcus on top of her, she looked at his face, gazing into his eyes. When the other vampire got back up and apologized, she got back up. For a moment, he didn't seem to want to attack her. That's when she realized Don was in the kitchen. She took her attention away from Marcus and walked up to Don and slapped him across the face.

"I'm not a damsel in distress here!" she exclaimed before turning back to Marcus, "I also forgive you for falling on me, even though you're supposed to be trying to shred me into pieces though why would you do such a thing to a fellow vampire?"

"Oh, well. Quite the awkward turn of events," he said, walking into the kitchen.

Marcus stood up, backing into the sink. "V-Vampires aren't unified, and you know it lady!" He said to Rose. "Wait... you're a Vampire? Since when? Why didn't we see that?!"

"Is there to be a squabble in my home?" The owner, asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom