• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Immortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I guess that's true," Ken nodded his head glancing at Raku for a moment. Even after all that time he himself wasn't too sure about how he felt in regards to bein disowned, he was never too close with his extended family and his close one was already dead, so did it matter? but then why did he go back to help them in the end?

He shook his head before slapping both of his cheeks to psych himself up. "I can't think about that right now! we have a mission after all."

"Let's hope no angry Japanese gods try to kill us while we're here," Raku chuckled nervously, mostly to herself.

"Kuso yopparai," Kei muttered stepping outside of the bar.

"They can do that?" Amber asked Raku, raising an eyebrow.

Isshun popped onto Amber's shoulder. "Well. Not quite. They are honor bound by the accords to respect mortal life. As such, they will not attack you. Unless you desecrate things that are tethered to them. You could think of it as comparable to your world's 'self-defense' laws."

Xavier took careful note of Rose's tactics and abilities. "Your strength is good, your reaction time is quick... but you're still too tense." He explained honestly to her. "We'll give it time, with practice it will become more fluid, more second nature."

"So basically they won't attack unless in self-defense?" Alexis asked.

------
"Right," Rose nodded before smirking, "Though please tell me this wasn't it. I was expecting more from you, dear boy."

"Really now?" Rose laughed before she got serious, "You know, what if we destroyed things in this house. I wonder if the person who owns it would make us pay for the things we'd break...or have broken already."

"Oh." that was all the vampire had said. She was more so shocked that he had bought the place instead of booking one for a vacation. She was happy, but shocked. Rose.exe has stopped working. "I assume this is our place to get away from everything in life now?"

"I wouldn't mind that," Rose smiled, "France does have some beautiful sights indeed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom