• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Immortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh, that's pretty interesting," Amber admitted. "I guess you really do learn a new thing everyday," She thought out loud.

"It's a short story, but here we go. It all started around the time I was changed and after everything had happened..." Rose spoke, not really wanting to retell those details of her past again, "I took up fighting with a sword. One of the former guards at the manor was teaching me as he was more endowed with swordsmanship. I didn't think of anything more than learning how to bring down my enemies. It wasn't just a self-defense I was after when I trained with him. I was helpless with what happened back then, but I felt like if I knew how to fight back, maybe things could change for me. I had to do this for myself, so I wouldn't lose anyone I love again."

Xavier nodded. He understood. Since he had moved into the house, he'd been training far harder than he ever had. For a similar reason. "But you weren't helpless in the end. You escaped and you saved your sister." He said quietly. "I understand how important this is to you and I'll do my best to be the teacher you deserve."

"I know you will," Rose replied back with a smile, "I have you to protect now and our future together."

"Good," Rose smiled, "Do you want to go back to training, or do you have any other ideas?"

By the time the group left the bar to wander around the town, Wren was more than a little drunk. "So, like, do you think that guy just wanted to a reason to talk to you? Think he might've wanted some ass?" She asked Nicolette.

Don raised an eyebrow, surprised at how bold Wren's question was, though considering she was drunk he probably shouldn't have been so surprised.

"I mean that's a possibility right?" Ken asked as he turne dtowards Amber. "Now that they have people here to stop them they might stop until we think it's safe and then come back."

Wren snorted in a laugh. "Yeah, no kiddin. Dude was fucken gross," she did a motion in front of her face, gesturing to her nose. "You see that nose? Looked like a potato. And I'm not sayin that cause he's Irish."

The weather outside began to change drastically in Japan. Anyone who wasn't in a properly air-conditioned establishment would feel a wave of intense heat, as if fire were manifesting in the air.

Confusingly enough, it was still raining quite heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom