• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In-Game Quote Thread

Man in a house, just past Mistralton:

"Since her yammering stops whilst she's cooking, it's another bonus for me!"

"My team is made of rock hard will and determine! Thats right, My pokemon are all the rock type!"

Me: there's lots of boulders in here and...its in your name mister

Whenever a character from the original 3 generations uses "Ball" in place of "Poke Ball" (i.e. A special type of ball...) I keep getting the feeling as if they're screaming "BALL" since was capitalized.
For instance: I ran out of BALLs!
It just sounds so out of place and hilarious.

"HUGEBALL BALL FUCK"

/Vietnamese Crystal ftw

But an actual in-game quote:

"Burn, baby, burn!" - N

I about died.

This is from a Team Plasma grunt in Castelia City, after you beat him.

Grunt: This is bad... Badbadbadbadbadbadbad! This is bad for Team Plasma! Or Plasbad for short!

"How does the magnet train work?"

-Random person on a bike on Kanto Route 8 in HG/SS

icp_how_do_magnets_work.jpg

"meow meow meow meow! that's my way of saying I wanna battle" (ummm or something like that)
From some lass Kara in the celestial tower :p

"I'm mastering the lesson in three dimensions by experiencing it like this." The girl on the bridge on Route 3 in Black/White.

I just realized how one can take that sentence wrong, so I highlighted some words. O_0

Generation I guy in Pewter city gym after defeating him- "You're hot but not as hot as Brock!"

I like the Charles guy who teaches you about triple battles at Driftveil City. "I'm a heartbreaker... My name... Charles..."

But an actual in-game quote:

"Burn, baby, burn!" - N

I about died.

Hahahaha yes, this quote right here. My bro didn't believe me when I said N said that about Reshiram (he was playing Black.) I wonder what he says when he's summoning Zekrom though.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best. I like your style. You understand what's important."
―Karen, Johto Elite Four

I always admired that quote.

I like this one from Grimsley.

"If somebody wins, the person who fought against that person will lose. That's battle. A good contender just seeks the next victory without bragging after winning, and without getting upset after losing."

"What you want to know? Want to be a winner is you?"
-Earl, Pokemon Teacher (G/S/C)

That one always makes me chuckle. :-D

"Be ready to fight for your beliefs!"
-Biker on Route 17 in FireRed/LeafGreen

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom