• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In Memoriam: Celebrities

Robin Gibb dies

Bee Gees singer/songwriter Robin Gibb died yesteray of cancer at the age of 62. I'm quite sad to hear about this as I quite like most of his music as well as some of the songs the Bee Gees wrote for other people. First Donna Summer, now this.

RIP Ray Bradbury, one of the greatest writers of our time.

R.I.P Richard Dawson, First Host of Family Feud, a regular Match Game panelist and performer on Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In (and to a lesser extent, Hong Kong Phooey...), Damon Killian, the evil game show host in The Running Man and Corporal Peter Newkirk on Hogan's Heroes.

It's been two weeks, and only I care?

This is the harshest blow to Family Feud aficionados everywhere...and no one gives a f**k but me...he was the best host...

RIP Kissing Bandit, Kissyface, Legend, Richard Dawson.

RIP Lonesome George, the sole remaining Pinta Island Galapagos tortoise died today.

Last edited:
RIP Andy Griffith. :(

Your awesome show will always be loved.

You've never heard of Matlock?

No, not at all. Then again, I haven't heard of many old shows from back in the day. Just Andy Griffith, I Love Lucy, and Laverne & Shirley pretty much.

R.I.P...

Brittany Murphy (I actually burst into tears upon hearing her death. I actually liked her.)
Michael Jackson (despite the weirdness)
Dom DeLuise (I liked his movies - well, most of them)
Marwa el-Sherbini (an Egyptian woman who was murdered in Germany)
Gloria Stuart (she was so good in Titanic)

^ those happened over 2-3 years ago. Why now? lol

Anyways
R.I.P. Ernest Borgnine aka the voice of Mermaidman on Spongebob.

R.I.P. Ernest Borgnine aka the voice of Mermaidman on Spongebob.

Oh man that was sad. It's a real shame, Mermaidman may not be his most pivotal role but he sure put 110% in to every line and delivery. A very talented voice actor who played his character with such love and skill which it makes all the more harder to accept that he is gone.

Wait, what? Ernest Borgnine is dead?

I'm having a hard time believing this. I'm honestly sad right now.

Back
Top Bottom