• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint

#096 - Drowzee
096drowzee.png

The number of dick-sucking jokes I made about Drowzee many years back...I mean, come on. It's just a laughably easy target. Of course, anyone who's turned on by such a thing has lost the right to have one in my eyes (in whatever sense of the term you prefer)

#097 - Hypno
097hypno.png

What happens to that weirdnose thing when it evolves, anyway? Did it suddenly decide that it's going to hypnotise people into doing the horozontal hoo-haw with them?

#098 - Krabby
098krabby.png

Nothing to say about this. Just like Krabby. Next!

#099 - Kingler
099kingler.png

See above. Fondest memory of Kingler? When it said "coking" in the show. ...well, mine does kind of look like a crackhead!

#100 - Voltorb
100voltorb.png

And now, for the day I dreaded since I started this topic...the unfunny, literally impossible to fuck up Voltorb.

#101 - Electrode
101electrode.png

And its evolut-wait, no! I did fuck up! Of all the things, by an act of god! Instead of putting vertical line eyes, I put in Ditto-dot eyes for some reason! Thank you, Murphy's Law!

Last edited:

Krabby and Kingler look like angry pumpkins. Hypno's head is a macaronni noodle.

Brilliant!

Krabby looks like a little pie on legs :D

Drowzee looks more like a yellow bird, but the electrode is actually nice

You're getting better... I don't like that...

You're getting better... I don't like that...

We're just in a bad spot right now. The less complicated the Pokemon, the "better" I am at drawing it. Things like Arcanine I completely bungled, and things like Diglett I pretty much nail. Besides, we're still far from done! There's plenty of time to fuck up the less memorable ones from later generations!

#102 - Exeggcute
102exeggcute.png

It's like Exeggcute. It's pretty much just six pink ovals with faces on them. Granted, I only got like two of the faces right, but still!

#103 - Exeggutor
103exeggutor.png

Or Exeggutor. It's just a body, three ovals for heads, and leaves for hair. Now do you see why I stopped where I did and made a horror version?

#104 - Cubone
104cubone.png

Now, things like Cubone...that's something in between. It can go either way, but usually looks retarded...like it did here.

#105 - Marowak
105marowak.png

I don't know why I drew it with a cow/bull like head. Maybe that's just one of the most recognizable skulls to me.

Last edited:

#104 - Cubone
picture.php

Now, things like Cubone...that's something in between. It can go either way, but usually looks retarded...like it did here.

Hmm, let's compare that for a second...
picture.php
Spr_4d_104.png

HAHAHAHAHA!

We're just in a bad spot right now. The less complicated the Pokemon, the "better" I am at drawing it. Things like Arcanine I completely bungled, and things like Diglett I pretty much nail. Besides, we're still far from done! There's plenty of time to fuck up the less memorable ones from later generations!

#102 - Exeggcute
picture.php

It's like Exeggcute. It's pretty much just six pink ovals with faces on them. Granted, I only got like two of the faces right, but still!

#103 - Exeggutor
picture.php

Or Exeggutor. It's just a body, three ovals for heads, and leaves for hair. Now do you see why I stopped where I did and made a horror version?

#104 - Cubone
picture.php

#105 - Marowak
picture.php

I don't know why I drew it with a cow/bull like head. Maybe that's just one of the most recognizable skulls to me.

Must...stop...laughing...! Let's see you do the Hitmons, Lickitung, Koffing and Weezing next.

OH MY GOD. Those are FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Stillll got it :')

493-105 = 388 more to go!

That Exeggutor is very... round. These are still freaking epic. <3

These are incredibly awesome, just went through every page of this today - I love love love them!

I once got some Pokemon toy set when I was young that had Pidgey and Pidgeot, but not Pidgeotto. Haters. Also, there was one that had Meowth and...fucking Gengar of all things, if I remember correctly. What the fuck.]

Haaa, I had the exact same ones, but I loved the Gengar. It had a crack down it for some reason though, as if they thought it was made out of glass. =S

What happens to those (useless?) arms when Graveler evolves, anyway?

You trade Graveler for Machoke and Machoke steals two of Graveler's arms, that's what I always assumed happened.

Women have it, down below, in between.

Somewhere in HGSS there's a Young Couple who use an Onix and a Cloyster to battle. I literally lol'd.

Sounds simple enough and yet you managed to do only five >_>

You know, I once saw a hentai picture of loads of Pokemon girls at a pool party or something and there was a single Exeggcute floating in the water and there were hundreds of irate comments about "that's not how Exeggcute work! There HAS to be six!"

So maybe that's where the sixth one out of your group is...

Damn! I didn't realize that your thread was doing the same thing as mine!!!
hehe! You're surely better than me!!!

I want some taco-types.
I love these, keep going, can you skip to the gen. 5 starters though?

edit: draw homestar runner too!

Last edited:

You trade Graveler for Machoke and Machoke steals two of Graveler's arms, that's what I always assumed happened.

That makes sence...

You know, I once saw a hentai picture of loads of Pokemon girls at a pool party or something and there was a single Exeggcute floating in the water and there were hundreds of irate comments about "that's not how Exeggcute work! There HAS to be six!"

So maybe that's where the sixth one out of your group is...

Saw that pic too... ^^

These are....EPIC!

I can't wait to see Entei... and Ponyta looked like a goat. lulz at Gastly being a meteorite... xD

Well, four things about that. First of all, there was more than one of those pictures: I've seen at least two. Second...fucking Ashley was in at least one. Yes, that Ashley. Third, it didn't actually contain any nudity for whatever reason. And fourth, on the Exeggcute thing, lone Exeggcutes can fall off Exeggutors, so there you go. Single Exeggcute. As for where my sixth went...I don't know?

And oh man. If I keep up what I've got going on in the following, Nidoqueen's insanity record may be shattered

#106 - Hitmonlee
106hitmonlee.png

Something not mentioned on the 'pede...Hitmonlee may, in fact, be partially inspired by fighting kites. Yes, people fight kites. I had a book about kites a long time back. I don't know where it ended up, but anyway, one of the kites in the book was a Nagasaki Fighting Kite or something to that effect. It was basically a square on its side so it's a plain brown diamond with very familiar eyes. Who else has a plain brown body with those eyes? Even I can't mess that up...though I can mess up other things!

#107 - Hitmonchan
107hitmonchan.png

I may have started with Hitmonchan in my playthrough of Pokemon Blue (which barely qualifies as a playthrough of Pokemon Blue, but that's a story for another day), and though it was picked by vote, I still grew to like what it could do after a while. But I always hated Hitmonchan's design itself. I mean, what the hell kind of fighter battles in a goddamned MINISKIRT??? Okay, besides Sailor Moon.

But seriously, a miniskirt. On an all-male species. What were they smoking. Like, I know genders didn't exist back in Gen 1, but they consciously decided to make it all-male when there were, so same difference. At least it's strictly a boxer, so only those hitting it below the belt would run into any potentially awkward problems.

BONUS - "Iron" Mike Tyson VS. "Iron Fist" Hitmonchan
bonus10tysonvshitmonchan.png

Don't ask what compelled me to draw this. I don't know either. I guess it was just to see Mike Tyson laughing at Hitmonchan. Incidentally, why'd they name it after Jackie Chan, a kung-fu master, and not a boxer like Mike? Lee and Top make sense. I guess Hitmonchan's just a joke to the designers. That or Chan is a conduit of fighting things being misnamed when they involve him, as with that Karate Kid remake.

#108 - Lickitung
108lickitung.png

Keepin' it reeeaaal simple.

#109 - Koffing
109weezing.png

It's Koffing. What else is there to say?

#110 - Weezing
110weezing.png

Weezing was always more scandalous a Pokemon to me than Cloyster. Far more scandalous. I mean, with Cloyster you have to stretch a little, but with all the stuff that comes together all at once, there is no stretching of the imagination here. I mean, what with the two orbs, one orb being bigger than the other and it being poisonous, the bumps on those orbs, their foul odor, the seemingly pointless third orb, how they explode...okay, so I'm just stretching here more than there, but we're still talking about a pair of floating balls here.

Last edited:

Logging and Lickitung made me ROFL!!!!

Hitmonlee is actually good, though.

Back
Top Bottom