• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Infection: A Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tye Taylors

You Know The Name
Reaction score
It's been a month since the plague went global, what's left of the world is hanging on by a thread. This catastrophe started with just a little outbreak of Meningitis, it attacks the brain effectively shutting it down causing death. Normally, the disease would just die off in individuals when it's host died, this strain however was different. The strain of Meningitis developed something that others didn't hunger, the hunger brought will, the will gave it new strength. With the strength, an adaptation soon followed...the disease needed a way to feed when the host was dead. The solution was simple, why have a host when you can have a slave? Slavery was induced by the restarting of the brain, not the entire brain, just the brain stem. Not enough to give victims back their thoughts and dreams, just enough to make you a shell of what you once were. Meningitis "Strain Z" now had approximate control of bodies with only that one purpose: survival. There was only one way to achieve that goal: to feed.

Which brings us to you: a survivor in this world full of the living dead. The world is in shambles and the only thing on your mind is survival. How will you live? Fight alone, risking death by minor injuries? Or band together, you have unity but the guy next to you may stab you in the back? The choice is yours, live as long as you can...

There Will Be Gore, Violence, and Language

Rules:
No Godmodding
No Tennis (without grounds)
All Supplies That You Wish To "Find" must be PMed To Me and Verified
No Flame Wars
One Liners Are Accepted, But Not Encouraged
Death and Zombification Will Be Part Of The RP...Make A New Character If You Die!!!

We are currently all in a town in southern California, just outside of Los Angeles. The infected are more plentiful in cities, and less in rural areas. The current town is called "Paradise, California" it is semi-rural...we are all separated. You do not have to link up with others, in fact you can raid them if you'd really like. So with that let the bloodbath begin...

IC:

Tye stood on top of a convenience store in the town of paradise, the bottom was well barricaded. He had been living there for a month, but it was time to move on. Tye looked around for a method of escape, undead just wandered the streets noticing that they couldn't get him...

"I've grown bored of your face. If you were a little less uglier, I might just spared your life." Juno says, cutting off an undead's head by his wooden handled Katana. He was inside the Wal-Mart, taking any stuff that might be useful. He walked out of the wal mart as he finished and walked to his well barricaded house.

Fae sneaked through a pharmacy, hoping to find any antibiotics. Scanning the shelves, she found none. Before people knew what the virus was, they stormed any places that have medicine, taking anything they thought would help. Then, after most of the population had died, the scavengers took what was left over. Fae sighed, and walked outside, aimlessly kicking a body that was lying in the doorway. Glancing around, she noticed three undead making their way towards her. She grinned, lifted her nightstick, and rushed towards them.

Mike was in his RV, driving around town and looking for survivors to rescue. He was also weary that some might betray him as he had rescued those kind of survivors. His RV was well barricaded since the infection started. He had enough supplies for a month but felt the need for more so he stopped by a weirdly barricaded convenience store.

"That's weird, a barricaded convenience store? I have a feeling a survivor lives there." Mike said to himself as he glanced through the window.

He wore his gloves, took out his guns and opened the doors to the outside world of Paradise, California. He breathed a gulp of air and looked at his surroundings. The zombies were wandering the streets. He looked at the convenience store. It was well barricaded. There was a figure on the rooftop, looking around perhaps to escape or maybe it was a plain old zombie who was wandering. He entered his RV and turned on the engine. He honked the horn to see if the figure might respond. Mike had hoped that if the figure would not respond, he would just leave and find the nearest Wal-mart.

OOC: If ya want to escape thru me just tell me how ill let you escape. If ya don't wanna, I'll just be on my way.
EDIT: Also what kind of zombies are they? Slow moving ones, medium moving, fast moving ones? Do some turn into special zombies or do the regular zombies fight like a pack or anything.

Last edited:
Kris gazed around, she was still on her bike as she had just arrived to the area. Colt, her trusty beagle, sniffed the air busily "Smell anything not dead?" Kris asked sliding off her motorcycle and gazing around, zombies wandered the street, and were just beginning to realize she was there "We need shelter-" Kris had started, but was cut off as Colt launched himself from his place on her bike and was now trotting through the zombies "Colt!" she gasped, before running after her dog as fast as she could. Colt stopped near a barricaded convenience store "Barricaded?" Kris asked herself as she caught up with her pup who was wagging his tail and looking at an armored vehicle "And I thought my ride was cool..." Kris commented as Colt barked, warning her of the approaching zombies "Crud Colt, you running off made me leave my bike! We can't get out of town unless we find it, and it isn't torn apart, or out of gas" she frowned. Colt dropped his head and stopped wagging his tail, telling her he was sorry.

OOC: I'm gonna go with how they were portrayed in Zombie Survival Guide until I get told otherwise. Slow moving, but fast and vicious up close.

BIC: When Fae reached the zombies, she immediately dispatched the leading one by ramming her nightstick in its eye. She then spun around, and kicked a second zombie in the chest that was attempting to swipe at her from behind. She blocked another blow from the zombie with her nightstick, and spartan kicked it as hard as she could in the stomach. She then rolled to the side, avoiding being bitten and clawed by the third zombie.

Standing up straight, Fae eyed the two zombies. She suddenly charged them, punching one in the face, and knocking it back a few paces. She then crouched down low, and swung her leg in a wide motion, tripping the other zombie. She jumped up, and landed with both feet on its head, crushing its skull. The remaining zombie lumbered over to her, and she sidestepped it's swipe, leaped onto it's back, and pummeled it with her nightstick until one could barely recognize it even once had a head. She stood up, wiping her hands on her jeans, and walked away, a big smirk on her face.

Kris gazed at the zombies, some were getting too close for her comfort, she pulled out her Hand gun and fired a few bullets at them in attempt to maybe take one down. That was her only problem, she knew what zombies were, but hadn't battled many so she was pretty clueless when it came to zombies. Colt barked at a zombie pulling back his lip to snarl at the brain-dead being. Colt tore at a zombies leg with his teeth cutting away at it enough to make the zombie trip and fall on it's face, Colt then bit it's neck hard, drawing blood, until it stopped moving. Kris used her knife and stabbed a zombie in the eye only getting to close as it lashed out tearing at her shirt leaving a cut in her side "Dammit" Kris growled. Colt smelt blood and ran back to Kris looking at her, worry in his brown eyes "Look for a pharmacy and I'll be fine" she muttered and Colt raced off "Not so fast" Kris frowned before running after her dog who sat in front of a pharmacy wagging his tail "Let's hope there aren't many zombies inside" Kris sighed as she pushed open the door, Colt trotted after her.

OOC: Zombie survival guid zombies :D And BTW...Can I get this moved to Non-Pokemon RPs? I made it to fast to realize...

Humming his favorite song, Juno passed on a well barricaded convenience store.
Waving to the guy on the roof, he smiles "good day." Then, he starts to walk away, taking out his Katana, thrusting a zombie on the chest, and slashed upward, splitting the undead in two.

The purple haired guy ran his fingers through his shoulder length hair, and smiles as he sheathed his Katana.

A purple haired man with shoulder length hair, crossed the convenience store, apparently waved at the figure and walked away. The man eventually killed a zombie by splitting it into two. Mike turned off the engine, got his guns and got off the RV. Two zombies were wandering by his RV so he took out his M4. He shot the zombie in the heart and as quickly as Mike could, he shot the other zombie two times around the abdominal area. He took out his Desert Eagle and shot the first zombie 4 times using his Desert Eagle and wasted the last bullets on the second zombie. After doing so, he approached the man who sheathed his Katana and pointed his M4 at him.

“Hey, survivor…do you want to come with me and find a safe haven or do you want to go back to your home. Choice is yours, purple-haired man. My RV is large enough to occupy at least 5 survivors including me and if you want to live to see another day, you need companions. Oh and if you plan to betray me or anything, you can just leave right now.” Mike said as he pointed his M4 at the chest area.

As Fae was walking away, she noticed a dog and a girl enter the pharmacy she had just left. It had been a long time since she'd seen anyone who wasn't a zombie. Excited, she ran back towards the building, and entered.

"Hey there!" She called out. Fae then noticed a gash in the girl's side. "Are you all right?" she asked, frowning.

Kris looked at the girl who had approached her, partially surprised to see someone not dead. Colt growled warily at the girl "Heel, Colt" Kris commanded, glancing at her dog quickly before replying to the girl "Yeah, I'm fine, a zombie got close enough and..." she trailed off for a moment before continuing "I came looking for anything to fix it up, but by the look of things, I am going to guess that everything has been taken" she finished glancing around the pharmacy before looking at the girl. "My name's Christina Walker, but you can all me Kris if you want" She introduced "and that's my dog, Colt" she added, nodding to her pup, who was sitting and looking at the girl, trying to decide if he should trust her or not.

Tye had been creeping around the two girls talking, making sure they were not hostile. He now revealed himself, walking out into view. "Hello? How are you fine ladies?"

"Eh?" Juno turned his back to glance at the guy that just greeted him.
He quick scanned the RV and the guy.. And if the guy were a little more polite and has a better hairstyle, he would fefinitely join him... But apparently, he got no choice
Forcing a smile, Juno finally replied "sure. Why not?"

Kris looked over at the boy who had just made himself visible "Hi" she said, confused, she had barely expected to find one person, but two? "I'm Kris that's Colt, my dog" she introduced, again, smiling slightly, she wanted friends and since these people had approached her first, she could only assume they wanted the same thing. Colt looked at the girl, and then the boy, he was never used to many people, and he wanted to bark, but he didn't want Kris to be angry with him, and if she trusted them, he should too.

"Boo?" Keane said. He had been behind Tye the entire time."So.... Who are you all?" Keane said, rather nervously. He wasn't to sure about anyone, and thinking Tye was a zombie, had followed him here.

Kris looked behind the previous boy to see another boy "Uhh... how many people are here?" she asked quietly before looking at the new boy "Hi" she said nodding slightly to him "I'm Kris, and that's Colt my dog" she repeated, getting very tired of hearing her own name.

OOC: Welcome to BMGF :)
"Hi Kris!" Keane said, smiling. "Sooooooooooo... Are you a zombie?" He teased.

"Maybe" Kris smirked "What's your name anyways?" she asked wanting to be able to call someone by there name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom