• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Interest Level Poll

What are you interested in?

• I am not interested in online play on BMG, nor do I think I ever will be

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You can have fun with that. Maybe you can be our offical prize distributor?

You can have fun with that. Maybe you can be our offical prize distributor?

'Kay. And even if I can't EV train a bunch of Pokemon (unfortunately, the real world often butts in to my scedule), I can breed for cool egg moves and super-powered IVs. ^_^

Awesome. Question; you have Emerald, right?

Yup. ^_^ I am also the proud owner of a Sapphire Version and a Leaf Green Version. I have an offline friend that will be trading with me throughout when DP comes out, so that we will both be able to obtain the Nation Dex as soon as possible.

Although, for some demented reason, I own no game link cable, and have to conduct all of my trades through Colloseum or XD. Oh well: you win some, you lose some. :p

Haha, you should go buy one. XD

Probably. But since I don't own a second GBA either, I'd have to trade using the Game Boy Player... Which is still using the GameCube, just it doesn't take as long.

...And I'm not buying another GBA on top of that, too. I'm already in debt for the Pearl version I pre-ordered. -_-

Maybe we'll start a fundraiser to get you one, especially if you're to be distributing prizes....

Maybe we'll start a fundraiser to get you one, especially if you're to be distributing prizes....

No, no, that's okay! I'll get my own game link cable! (My friend has a cable and a GBA, anyway, and since I see her everyday, I'm sure she'll help me out!)

Seriously. Don't worry about it! Things will work out! :p

Meh, just throwing ideas around. *shrugs*

Wow, your friend is nice. Like rice. Rice is nice.

I might be interested in breeding. I'd really have to wait until I get the game and feel around the wifi to get an idea of what I'd be interested in, honestly.

Heh. While I may not be an active poster here, if/when you get your league up and running I'll probably look into battling for the badges and possibly take part in some of the tournaments (most likely the side ones verses anything major).

A Battle Frontier style group also sounds interesting, though I didn't actually vote for it in the polling.

Also, like many others have already said, I'm interested in the trading/breeding aspects of a league (however it is you plan to handle it).

Well, what do you know? I'm alive! XD

Anyway, I'm still willing to breed (and sometimes EV train) Pokemon for prize distribution or whatever (but probably only for some tourneys, as it can take a while sometimes). Now that I have a game link cable, I can trade with less effort. And, by less effort, I mean that I can use the Game Boy Player instead of Colloseum/XD. Which is very nice.

That, and I have Mew, which always makes a good prize. ;P

You know Pie, you haven't detailed anything else reguarding the RP element of the league.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom