• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Iris Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That really doesn't apply to the topic.

Neither does pointing it out.
Please, just report things that you think are offtopic. On that note, fanservice isn't about Iris' development.

I hate the fact that in most of the animes when there is a flash back of a character showing them when they are young they appear wear clothes similar to the one the wear it on :mad:

I assume Iris is 7 or 8 in the flashback? I mean if she's only 10 now, what could she possibly be?

She's most likely somewhere around 8. Why do you even keep asking that?

Because why is she battling when Max was 8 and couldn't? The writers can't make her that young.

I think in the future Iris will want to become a pokemon doctor.
I don't mind Iris - I'm interested in what the writers have for her next episode.

Croag was being sarcastic. <_< (I think)

I guess Iris being the replacement gym leader at the end of Unova can almost be pretty certain now.

Not necessarily, she said she wants to be a dragon master. I don't really know what that means, because there's that whole 'dragon village' thing, but I do agree with you in that as main characters don't always achieve their goals, there is a chance she'll help out with the gym or something.

I do see her battling Drayden again to prove her worth. Though whether or not that happens before Ash battles (wins/loses) Drayden..only time will tell. We can be pretty sure that Iris, and Ash are going to have a serious battle down the line at some point. It's just a matter of when as well. It would make the most sense if she battled him in the gym, or before he leaves.

I don't see how people can think she's the worst character ever. I can understand not caring for her very much, but, "worst character?"

Please.

Agreed, its simply people who aren't satisfied imo.

Shes kinda unique if you ask me, which is a very good thing. I also agree on your comparison between her and Dawn.

Shes getting developement right now which is a very good thing. We're slowly finding things out about her and her character and story. *Which epically involves Shaga/Excadrill*

As far as this "worst character" crap is concerned, I adamantly REFUSE to place any character lower than Trip who doesn't deserve it, and even then there have likely been worse.

Shes unique *sorta reminds me alittle of Brock* and I like that.

I feel like Iris has traits similar to both Misty and Brock, if that makes any sense.

I feel as if the writers are making up for how ignored she was during the first 20 or so BW episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom