• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is there a reason why people seem to be so hostile here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey wait... aren't we going to debate here? I really could use some mass-debating... with a lot of hap-piness. Come on guy, if you're going to just whip it out for all to see, you could bring it.

Oh yeah, also... calm down.
What ever I'm out of here. See ya if I decide to come back and not try to delete this profile.

Come to Denver with your Palkia and mass-debate with me, Jason. You know you want to! <333

You know you just want me to bring my palkia to your aquarium so it can play with your cloyster... and maybe mass-debate as well... but that's not the issue at hand. The issue at hand is that this kid here wants to mass-debate with us, or says that he wants to... but isn't. That's boring. If you say that you want to mass-debate with us, please do!

I like how Wolf became progressively tougher as his argument fell apart.

This is the internet. I know it's serious business, but we don't beat people up here, even if we are wrestlers.

Wow, and I thought that Jules' comment about the spelling was just meant in humour. This is one thing I dislike about the internet; the way you intend your messages to come across often end up being interpreted in a completely different way.

Wow, and I thought that Jules' comment about the spelling was just meant in humour. This is one thing I dislike about the internet; the way you intend your messages to come across often end up being interpreted in a completely different way.
It was more half and half. :p

Is there any point in keeping this thread open any longer? I'd close it, but that doesn't seem to be one of my mod powers. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom